Rangers And Ally...

Rangers players refuse a pay decrease of 15%, fair do's. the club is spending £1mllion a month more than they are bringing in. They've run up debts over £13 million since June. Now the clubs on its knees, it's been on its knees for a while now. At one point it nearly went to the wall, ok it did but you know what I mean. So losing £1mill a month, looking real bad, playing in the lower divisions, you'd think ally would use the brain and see how dire and desperate the situation is..... Apparently not. Monday night game against Forfar, they get a luxury coach to take the whole team up to a 4 star hotel the night before!!!! Ally's response at the obvious waste of money. It's rangers football club, we will act professionally while I'm rangers manager. The mind boggles. How out of reality are these clowns? The clubs dying you clown, wake up and smell the shit. Your bleeding the club dry, it can't continue, can't these clowns see that? I thought ally was a rangers man, obviously not if it means puting himself out luxury wise.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yawwwn.

make our live easier with rangers out the spl

I support Celtic as well, and there's all the old tension etc. and the jokes and piss taking when the news came put about gers in trouble. a lot of my mates who we drive up to park head with for some

Posted Images

As a Celtic fan, I want OF games back but f**k me, it's so far off its unreal. I wish they'd love within there means but sadly, I don't think they've learned a single lesson from any of this.

I support Celtic as well, and there's all the old tension etc. and the jokes and piss taking when the news came put about gers in trouble. a lot of my mates who we drive up to park head with for some games was laughing at rangers when they went down. As a lad who lives south of the border, I can appreciate that the spl has been since I can remember, a two horse race.

I didn't take too much joy in it because I know that the spl was ruined the day that rangers went down. However ally wants a slap. He's got too much free reign of funds by the sounds of it and the board need to have a word. They need a minibus, or car share to the ground and to stay in a premier inn the night before, save some money.

• Like 2

I support Celtic as well, and there's all the old tension etc. and the jokes and piss taking when the news came put about gers in trouble. a lot of my mates who we drive up to park head with for some games was laughing at rangers when they went down. As a lad who lives south of the border, I can appreciate that the spl has been since I can remember, a two horse race.

I didn't take too much joy in it because I know that the spl was ruined the day that rangers went down. However ally wants a slap. He's got too much free reign of funds by the sounds of it and the board need to have a word. They need a minibus, or car share to the ground and to stay in a premier inn the night before, save some money.

I must admit, it took a good year of gloating on my part before I started missing them lol. Tbh mate, they are playing Forfar, it ain't a million miles away. The Forfar team has went out done a shift in their normal jobs then played rangers that night. It wouldn't be much for rangers to meet at Ibrox 10 in the morning, in for a light lunch, leave for Forfar at 12, get there at 2, have another lunch, laze till 5, get prepared for the game at 7:45. Don't understand why they need to stay overnight at all.

Lol there is not a club in football except maybe the gunners who. Are finically sound every club lives beyound its means they survive on the future Do you really think tranfer fees get paid Figures on computure screens A coach and a hotel bill are the least of their worrys If they all lived withen their bank balance bb would be the order of the day .

Lol there is not a club in football except maybe the gunners who. Are finically sound every club lives beyound its means they survive on the future Do you really think tranfer fees get paid Figures on computure screens A coach and a hotel bill are the least of their worrys If they all lived withen their bank balance bb would be the order of the day .

celtic are near enough or debt free... not bad considering

celtic are near enough or debt free... not bad considering

. OH no there NOT

Swansea, Man Utd both survive without cash injections, I'm sure there are more..

Swansea, Man Utd both survive without cash injections, I'm sure there are more..
. So man utd are dept free , chelsea. Lpool etc think you will find there up to there necks in it weather its banks or private institutions , arsenal and city are a vary rare. Cases , the whole game would collapse if tranfers were paid on the month of sale Most clubs season tickets and merch is paid straight to the banks etc All that glitters aint gold

No, united aren't debt free but the club runs at a profit even after the debt payments are taken into account. Its like having a credit card and easily being able to pay it off each month and having a load of cash left over for yourself. The only debt is from the owners buying the club and while it ain't coming down as fast as I'd like it is coming down. The way the club is run is sound. Also look at the way Swansea are run, they are doing it correctly. I'm just splitting hairs really though, like you say most clubs over a certain size run in debt I just took issue with you saying there ain't a club in world football who run things properly except for arsenal. :thumbs: