Guess Who Wants Your Guns?

God forbid anyone trying to make an honest living............by working. :whistling:

@ Archie. The thing is after his diatribes against "working for the man", owning land, big business and a certain RFD, he seems to be going down that route himself.

Thing is if he is buying the guns and then reselling them he needs an RFD license, if he is not buying the guns, he is making a false statement in his advertisement so he is guilty of false advertising...

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another Vulture picking over the bones of other peoples circumstances and misfortune. You can imagine it, " Hi mate I know your on your arse and in desperate need of money, so let me bend you ove

Taking whoever it is who's behind the idea out of this for a moment, I don't get why folks are getting arsey about the business model. It's called retail. Buy something for the best price you can then

yea i see what your saying mate i just think its a bit immoral or maybe im just too soft lol im a floorlayer and i get people asking me to give them a price because carpet right has quoted say 800 qui

Posted Images

God I hate these greedy get rich quick company's using people desperation to line there own pockets what ever happened to good honest hard work

Maybe he'd number could accidentally pop up selling cheap World Cup tickets would keep his lines busy lol

• Like 3

Taking whoever it is who's behind the idea out of this for a moment, I don't get why folks are getting arsey about the business model. It's called retail. Buy something for the best price you can then sell on for a profit. If the seller's not happy with the deal then don't sell. What's the problem? Businesses have been running with the same basic idea since commerce began, it's how the world works wether you like it or not.

I'm not having a go at anyone, just stateing an opinion.

• Like 5

i beg to differ mate theres a difference between buying and selling and exploiting peoples misfortune these type of companys have no customer care they just want what you got for as cheap as possible and then want to sell it on for probably double the price they know if someone has contacted them about selling there gun or car or whatever its because there obv having trouble selling privatley where they would get its value at least and then using the persons desperation offering them a stupid price. thats just my opinion mate

and it concerns me a little now that with companys like this popping up theres gonna be a mass air rifle theft boost????

i beg to differ mate theres a difference between buying and selling and exploiting peoples misfortune these type of companys have no customer care they just want what you got for as cheap as possible and then want to sell it on for probably double the price they know if someone has contacted them about selling there gun or car or whatever its because there obv having trouble selling privatley where they would get its value at least and then using the persons desperation offering them a stupid price. thats just my opinion mate

and it concerns me a little now that with companys like this popping up theres gonna be a mass air rifle theft boost????

It's nothing new, mate. It's just the basic premis of any type of dealing, whatever the product might be. If the seller can't sell any item for a given price then it's time either improve their goods or lower the price if it ain't selling.

A lot of folks don't want the grief of selling privately because of not wanting the hassel. Also, whoever it is behind any type of business they're the ones who've had the nouse to set it all up and do the groundwork so why shouldn't they get some reward for their hard work? If you have a problem with this then maybe you should set up a similar non-profit outfit to compete.

Business is business. Charity is charity.

Just to add, what I'm saying here has nothing at all to do with whoever is behind this particular enterprise.

yea i see what your saying mate i just think its a bit immoral or maybe im just too soft lol im a floorlayer and i get people asking me to give them a price because carpet right has quoted say 800 quid all in. now i know for the same materials i can get for say 380 now i know if i go in at 750 ive got it with a hefty profit but i dont ill add my day my lads wages petrol etc. still beat carpet shite by 300 the customers happy my lads happy and i can sleep at night

• Like 4

yea i see what your saying mate i just think its a bit immoral or maybe im just too soft lol im a floorlayer and i get people asking me to give them a price because carpet right has quoted say 800 quid all in. now i know for the same materials i can get for say 380 now i know if i go in at 750 ive got it with a hefty profit but i dont ill add my day my lads wages petrol etc. still beat carpet shite by 300 the customers happy my lads happy and i can sleep at night

I totally get what you're saying, mate. I'm just a normal working bloke who's mostly worked for myself. I'm after a days wage for a days work.

I can, however, see the other side of the fence. There's been more than one business opertunity that I've invested heavily in that hasn't worked out so I do respect those who give it a go so long as it's it's legit and no one's getting ripped off.

Take this gig for example. I've had more than my share of being pissed around by folks, either buying or selling on the private market for this kind of thing to appeal to me (not this one but maybe something like it.....).

We all need to make a living, one way or another.

• Like 2

Very similar website address to Blackpool Air Rifles... Wonder if they've had any problems?

I'll vouch for Lloyd and crew never ever saw anything untoward in there in years used to go in for a brew and a natter plus a purchase :thumbs:

This plum on the other hand :laugh: :laugh: ffs don't send them ya rifles :laugh:

• Like 2

Very similar website address to Blackpool Air Rifles... Wonder if they've had any problems?

I'll vouch for Lloyd and crew never ever saw anything untoward in there in years used to go in for a brew and a natter plus a purchase :thumbs:

This plum on the other hand :laugh: :laugh: ffs don't send them ya rifles :laugh:

You don't need to vouch for anyone mate. BAR and "miles" are worlds apart. :thumbs:

I totally get what you're saying, mate. I'm just a normal working bloke who's mostly worked for myself. I'm after a days wage for a days work.

I can, however, see the other side of the fence. There's been more than one business opertunity that I've invested heavily in that hasn't worked out so I do respect those who give it a go so long as it's it's legit and no one's getting ripped off.

Take this gig for example. I've had more than my share of being pissed around by folks, either buying or selling on the private market for this kind of thing to appeal to me (not this one but maybe something like it.....).

Utterly agree with you!

Taking the person out of the equation, it's great to see someone give something a go. I have to say that I traded my S410 TDR in for not much more than offered on that site so it seems in the right ball park, although I wouldn't have traded it at that price if I hadn't been playing with the tuned HW '97 before hand... Damn spontaneity, I was only after a service on the S410!

If this gets somebody off benefits, gives their family a good life and helps the economy, I'm all for it regardless of who it is at the other end. If it turns out to be crooked or simply a bad service, then the market will decide and it will sink.

• Like 3