Terrier Breath Stinks?

I have a young Lakeland, my first terrier. She is about 4 1/2 month now and the last couple of days I have noticed her breath honks a bit rotten. She has her new teeth pushing through and I was wondering if her new teeth coming in could be the cause of the smell same as you get when babies start teething? Going to pop her to vets tomorrow as I have never noticed it in any of the dogs I have had in the past but thought I would ask on here as well.

Bit of a daft question,but have you looked inside dogs mouth,ive seen bits of bone stuck across roof of mouth.

Yeah, several times but can't see anything. Just had a back tooth come out though. Going to pop to vets tomorrow for worming tablets and get them to have a check over her just to be safe.

Are you sure your holding it the right way round when your smelling its breath? I would say worms as well, some pups are riddled with the things and need worming regularly.

Lol, im pretty sure, she is furry both ends so will double check, ha, ha.......Yeah, I know the crack with worming and going of when the bloke I got her off said she was last wormed she should be ok but is due this coming week for more so its not impossible that she could have depending on what was used but will be sorting that first thing.