Taking Spurm

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jest tried glove split

google it get a few phone numbers local to you and ring them up it dosent cost a arm and a leg also it can be done by your self if you no some one who deals in cows they can store it for you thers als

wank the dog off wearing a plain blue latex glove and put spunk into a testube and seal pop in freezer                 (that is a wild guess mind :laugh:)

they are called vials dia I am Shure the stud kennels would freeze them there is a place closer to home which ive found out though my friend who breads jersey cows max hardcore has some of England's expects frozen iam sure a road which I may have to go down myself in a few years the success rate is very good they just put a bitch in pup that was over 20 days before she was fertile to a dog who was 12 years old biochemistry at its best ;)

I am planning to take a few straws from my old dog, just in case down the line I want to use him.

I have seen several bitchs AI'ed the important bit is getting the bitch on the right day, easy to do with a test from the vet.

Edited by Sirius

wank the dog off wearing a plain blue latex glove and put spunk into a testube and seal pop in freezer :victory:

(that is a wild guess mind :laugh: :laugh:)

Yes, the glove has to be blue. :laugh:

medical grade no powder, like the clear latex, plus ya can see the spunk better lol

shame you couldn't get some from Caled dave ..

you telling me mate i would of had a bucket full lol

iv got a few choices of witch way to go that could get a very close typ to caled,you will never get two the same but you never now what you mite get :D

• Like 1

ill give you my wifes number she is an expert at it but she uses her mouth

Make sure she doesn't get carried away and remembers to spit…. :wub::bad:

wifes spiting spunk in to other bitches theres some thing rong with you lot any pics :laugh: :laugh: :icon_redface: