Coursing Lads, Are They A Bit Dolly Dimple?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read that vinnie thread, my heart goes out to the lad getting his dog stole but holy f**k, that thread reads like a comedy sketch. He gets a good dog by all accounts, can't help himself bragging

To be honest since coming on here I've learnt that coursing means -   Lots of money Lots of competitive people Lots of gypsys Lots of dog theft Lots of trouble with the police Lots of lying Lo

don't believe all you read on here or youll eat all you see lood bollocks most of it too many jim careys on here liar liars its all about money and ripping people off

Your writing looks familiar :hmm:

• Like 1

Honestly I think it's all a load of shit and no dog on this earth is worth 10grand it could take itself for walks clean it's own shit up and feed itself no way would I pay that lol

For 10 grand, I'd want 4 wheel drive and an engine :laugh:

i bought my house for less :laugh: was a few year ago mind :D:D
:laugh: aye, my gran bought hers for £500 :D that wasn't yesterday either ;)

yeah but i`ve still got mine and its worth £210,00 now ;)
What makes you think she still hasn't got hers?

she might well have ;)

Na she popped her clogs a couple of years ago :laugh::thumbs:

well thats what i was sort of thinking but did`nt want to be rude . ;)

Honestly I think it's all a load of shit and no dog on this earth is worth 10grand it could take itself for walks clean it's own shit up and feed itself no way would I pay that lol

Totall agree makes you wonder wat fekin jobs they have to pay that sort of money for a dog.

• Like 1

For 10 grand, I'd want 4 wheel drive and an engine :laugh:

i bought my house for less :laugh: was a few year ago mind :D:D
:laugh: aye, my gran bought hers for £500 :D that wasn't yesterday either ;)

yeah but i`ve still got mine and its worth £210,00 now ;)
What makes you think she still hasn't got hers?

she might well have ;)
Na she popped her clogs a couple of years ago :laugh::thumbs:

well thats what i was sort of thinking but did`nt want to be rude . ;)

I knew that, that's why I asked :laugh:

• Like 1

Totall agree makes you wonder wat fekin jobs they have to pay that sort of money for a dog.

id be pretty sure it dont make you sweat an give you calluses

Edited by Davro
  • Like 1

What you do for work davro

Nicks dogs :laugh: joke

• Like 2

NOW THATS THE SORT OF THING THAT PISSES ME OFF....PEOPLE WONDERING WHERE OTHER PEOPLES MONEY COMES FROM....IT SHOULDN'T MAKE YOU WONDER ANYTHING OR THINK ANYTHING.PEOPLE SHUD BE OUT MORE WITH THERE DOGS INSTED OF WONDERING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE/WHAT JOBS THEY GOT AN SO ON....

IF THE LAD WANTED TO PAY £50,000 FOR A DOG ITS UP TO HIM,NOT FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO BE WONDERING

ANYTHING.....

Were just speculating mud. Leave us be

crash test dummy

crash test dummy

lets Guess did you used to be on stage and is your first name Bobby :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Not all coursing lads are stupid; the ones who actually DO buy and sell dogs for tens of thousands and DO run big money matches, don't advertise it all over the internet.

yah but it the wannabee trying to get his finger into that pie,, this the second 10k yarn we heard on here
What was the 1st.Could be worse could be lieing that there dog got stole like some?????

To be honest since coming on here I've learnt that coursing means -

Lots of money

Lots of competitive people

Lots of gypsys

Lots of dog theft

Lots of trouble with the police

Lots of lying

Lots of stupid people

Sounds fun.

• Like 12