Jamie Wilson Dogs Taken

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO sorry to hear about your loss Shadrack...   I'm not a coursing man,.I only keep rough and ready hedgerow curs,..nothing of the class that you guys run... However,..although they are mostly pets

Thanks for all the comments lads gives me bit more hart to stay in the dogs carnt even explane wat I'm going through at this moment in time wat type of scum can steal a mans dogs even old hazel who is

or having them stolen to order as JD said very distinct dogs lads, however a mate on another site had one stolen last weekend and the twats shaved it out and sprayed painted black fringing on it (lik

its a dead cert that someone besides the theiving c**ts knows where jamies dogs are , makes them as bad as the theives in my eyes . a man has dedicated his life to these lines and these lowlife scum and thats what they are and thats being kind ,blow his life apart by taking them . someone somewhere got to know something . :hmm:

• Like 4

I would question the type of people who knew the lad was up at court and the reason why they would take the old dog..i think they had plans to lift the whole lot ..what person would do this or persons? I dont think its anti's .Two lots of people... make a quick buck shite or people who would want to put a stop to the lad owning the dogs altogether.Facebook is the way to go and lostdogs is really good at putting the word out.Check the rescue centers..rspca dogs for adoption,preloved etc all those places ..dog pounds.Place an ad on Gumtree stating they have been lost and that there is a reward for their safe return.Hope the lad gets them all back safely ..id be gutted if anyone stole my dogs .

• Like 3

it a terrible thing dog stealing one of the lowest form of crimes, there have been a few books out on coursing ,i wonder if the scroats try and put two and two together, as its a whose who on coursing , the days of being proud of your dog and telling the world are long gone ,keep a tite ship,best way in this present climate and f**k all the glossy pics and right ups,hope he finds out even if the dogs are gone and gives them the medicine they need,never understood the mentality of folk stealing pets ,like rats if you leave cheese on traps theyll come back hope you get them back jamie