Looking For Land To Shoot (Pest Control) Rabbits And Pigeon Aberdeenshire

Why ,, how handy is that

I own most of Aberdeenshire, and have need of people to carry out pest control.

Basically, just bash on, get out and shoot what you can, pretty much wherever you like, and if queried, just say Rake said it was fine.

Good luck, and keep me updated so that I can inform my factors.

You don`t shoot deer do you ? I`m having an awful problem with violent Red stags

• Like 1

oh no why do people just not read a few posts or the introduction before they commit social suicide im a member of a few shooting forums and see this same thing going on time and time again mate do your self a favour do some research build a respectable relationship with other shooters and like minded people and then just hope the opportunity arises your only getting blasted time and time again get some business cards made up offering free pest control pop em in doors, in cafes around country sides and yes knock doors until your hands are red raw the worst they can say is no and thats gonna go down alot easier than asking for permsissions on a first post.

• Like 2