Tape Up Collar To Black Out Flashing Light

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes f**k all difference ya clowns , lol , 9 times out of 10 when the dogs out, you can't see it for soil / mud anyway

please enlighten me..... if your dogs are tight to there quarry the quarry doesnt decide to just bite the dogs nose, he will snap what he can and as much as he can. work your dogs enough and you colla

this is my last post on this topic,   1...... you were the one that said hunt terrier men use the collor the most so they should know, i agreed and thats why i said i dig for a hunt because you said

Posted Images

i personally tape up mine! i leave a narrow gap in the tape to see the flashing light so i know when its on or off. i tape it up because the casing was getting shook with teeth marks and deep tears. ive seen two collors with the ends in shite on them and not waterproof anymore. i put on a shit load of tape good and tight and it helps stop teeth tearing it, that is the only reason.

Edited by fox digger

fox digger ,....you want to put the collar around the dogs neck instead of its nose,........load of bullshite ,........

if the caseing is getting stick , well it says a lot about the dogs your working....

please enlighten me..... if your dogs are tight to there quarry the quarry doesnt decide to just bite the dogs nose, he will snap what he can and as much as he can. work your dogs enough and you collar gets teeth marks on it. if i have to put up pics of a collor with marks i will but i think the lads on here that do there share know the collors get a slap every now and then and teeth do mark them.

how in your vast experience do you think they may not get marked??? if the dog is back two foot from its game is it? the proof is i work terriers and i have teeth marks on the collor and most collors i know that get used have some teeth marks on them, simple as.

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 4

fox digger ,....you want to put the collar around the dogs neck instead of its nose,........load of bullshite ,........

if the caseing is getting stick , well it says a lot about the dogs your working....

think it says more about the dogs you work! if you regularly work terriers that don't sit half a mile away from the quarry the collar's bound to get marked :huh:

• Like 2

think it says more about the dogs you work! if you regularly work terriers that don't sit half a mile away from the quarry the collar's bound to get marked :huh:

thank you benellisupernova, nothing worse than sombody telling you your wrong when your perfectly right! pics on the way for your scruteneering process whippet 99, if pics of the collor on the dog in a hole with its game is needed im sure i can arrange that aswell, just to show im able to follow the bellman and flint step by step instructions on how to put the collor on the dogs neck and not his nose!

hang on a minute if you always tape yours up how come you got marks on it.............ffs , this gets better and better......so were taping collars up because they get bitten and then everyone has marks on there collar......!

every collar I seen have marks on it ,......

surrounded by loons ,.......im deffinately going to tape mine up now that will stop teeth marking it.........im not arguing about the marks ,.....im arguing about why tape it ,..........IT WONT STOP FOOKING TEETH MARKING IT OR WHAT EVER ............do you understand now......

hang on a minute if you always tape yours up how come you got marks on it.............ffs , this gets better and better......so were taping collars up because they get bitten and then everyone has marks on there collar......!

every collar I seen have marks on it ,......

jasus there is no talkin to some people, firstly that isnt my picture or collor, tommy bet me to it. secondly read my post properly, i said i taped up my collar after it started to get badly marked from teeth, im after spending the last 20mins taking off the tape to take a stupid picture to prove an arrogant person wrong which shouldnt need to be done! ill have pics uploaded in the morn of MY collor with tape removed and then a pic of it with the tape back on.

by the way i am a hunt terrier man so your right, i do see a lot of foxes!! and we are not pre-ban yet in ireland!!

• Like 1

i dont tape my collar up never said i did, but your post above definetly gave the impression that collars dont get marked! but to be honest... i dont care :laugh:

• Like 1