Few Pics Of My Ferts And Setup...

There was a few hidden turds in there im sure :laugh:

It's about 10 foot by 5 foot though so pretty easy to keep clean. They just use the corners as toilet areas.

The big Poley is soft as shit. Nicest natured ferret I've ever had. Terrible worker though. Regularly leaves a set with rabbits in and sometimes spends 20 minutes f***ing about in an empty set. No good at all. Gonna get him snipped and use him for bringing Jill's out of season :thumbs:

Yep that's inside the garage mate.

Just up one corner, 3 blocks high. Open top and there is a window right above for plenty of fresh air and daylight.

It does smell a bit in summer especially if I leave a rabbit in for more than a day so I tend to just give them the rabbit overnight and remove next morning. But it's fine in the winter.

They are only fed whole carcass. Rabbit, pigeon, pheasant etc. As they come from the field.

Everyone said they would escape and be able to climb up the sides. But I've only had one which could escape and she was a kit that I bred and she was waiting to go to Scotland so I just kept her in a hutch for a few weeks.

None of my current 4 can escape. And even if they did they are still in the garage where my daughter plays with them regularly anyway :thumbs:

Looking in good nick with feet and nails are always sign water ect

BUT how they've stayed alive is unreal playing climbing them loose bricks, Kids leaning over

Ect ect my mony was on it wouldn't last But it has so.......

As they say why change something that anit broke...

• 7 months later...

Looking in good nick with feet and nails are always sign water ect

BUT how they've stayed alive is unreal playing climbing them loose bricks, Kids leaning over

Ect ect my mony was on it wouldn't last But it has so.......

As they say why change something that anit broke...

It's been another 8 months and still no deaths from falling blocks :laugh: