One More Than We Thought

I PUT THIS POST ON THE OTHER SECTION BUT A MOD MOVED IT TOMO,,, NEVER MIND LOL,,,, :hmm:HUNTING MEN ARE LIKE HUNTING DOGS TOMO,,, SOME CAN NOT GET ENOUGH, OF THE GAME, IM BACK OUT IN THE MORNING WID FERRETS OVER TO THE PETERBOURGH AREA,,,,,YOUR SPOT ON,,, HITS HARDER THAN ANY JOB YOU CAN DO,,,PHYSICALLY IM MEAN,,,, HITS ON ADRENELIN AND THATS THE BAD PART OF HIT WHEN IT GO,S AWAY' THE BACK ACHE ETC KICKS IN,,, :huh:,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MADE A CHEEKY EARLY START LAST NITE. WHEN I SAY CHEEKY I MEAN NOT GIVIN THE RABBITS TIME TO GET OUT LOFTY WENT ON HIS GROUND AND I WENT ON MINE, WE MET UP AT 11 ISH WITH 87 BETWEEN US THE NIGHT WAS ST

Just thought I would bump this post,,,,as this section doesn't get much traffic ,, and two guys getting out and killing 120 rabbits in one night with a pair of mutts,, deserves a bit more credit ,,,

HELLO MOLLY I JUST FOLLOWED SUIT WITH EVERY 1 ELES PUTTING IT ON THAT SECTION,,, SNIPE.S COMEING UP TO 13,,,A LITTLE DEAF,,,, AND HIS SIGHT HIS NOT BRILL.....BUT HES OK IN HIM SELF,,,, STILL LIKES A

I PUT THIS POST ON THE OTHER SECTION BUT A MOD MOVED IT TOMO,,, NEVER MIND LOL,,,, :hmm:HUNTING MEN ARE LIKE HUNTING DOGS TOMO,,, SOME CAN NOT GET ENOUGH, OF THE GAME, IM BACK OUT IN THE MORNING WID FERRETS OVER TO THE PETERBOURGH AREA,,,,,YOUR SPOT ON,,, HITS HARDER THAN ANY JOB YOU CAN DO,,,PHYSICALLY IM MEAN,,,, HITS ON ADRENELIN AND THATS THE BAD PART OF HIT WHEN IT GO,S AWAY' THE BACK ACHE ETC KICKS IN,,, :huh:,

I moved it Jim, working threads have to be in the working section :thumbs:

Fantastic haul :clapper:

How are the dogs doing, how is Snipe :wub:

HELLO MOLLY I JUST FOLLOWED SUIT WITH EVERY 1 ELES PUTTING IT ON THAT SECTION,,, SNIPE.S COMEING UP TO 13,,,A LITTLE DEAF,,,, AND HIS SIGHT HIS NOT BRILL.....BUT HES OK IN HIM SELF,,,, STILL LIKES A PLAY FROM TIME TO TIME,,, AND WILL ANY THING TILL HIT GETS TO COVER,,,CATCHING HIT HIS A DIFFRENT THING,,,LOL...I WUD LIKE TO YAKE HIM ON THE LAMP,,,BUT HIS GEARS MITE LET HIM DOWN,,,I WUD NOT WANT ANY HARM TO COME TO HIM,,,,,,,
DSC01718_zps22c2ddd7.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 6

Yeh some going that lads.

You're spot on with it being physically harder than any job and relying on adrenalin. Something crazy about it but you wouldn't do it for anything else would you.

Lamping last night for 6 hours myself, got to bed at 3am. Up at 7am out with the pup for a couple of hours stock breaking and mooching with the catty. Work 4-11. Now I'm off out with the lamp for couple hours get a few runs. Be back in about 3 and up at 5 for ferreting.

Can't beat it :thumbs:

• Like 1

HELLO MOLLY I JUST FOLLOWED SUIT WITH EVERY 1 ELES PUTTING IT ON THAT SECTION,,, SNIPE.S COMEING UP TO 13,,,A LITTLE DEAF,,,, AND HIS SIGHT HIS NOT BRILL.....BUT HES OK IN HIM SELF,,,, STILL LIKES A PLAY FROM TIME TO TIME,,, AND WILL ANY THING TILL HIT GETS TO COVER,,,CATCHING HIT HIS A DIFFRENT THING,,,LOL...I WUD LIKE TO YAKE HIM ON THE LAMP,,,BUT HIS GEARS MITE LET HIM DOWN,,,I WUD NOT WANT ANY HARM TO COME TO HIM,,,,,,,

DSC01718_zps22c2ddd7.jpg

Still looks at bright as a button Jim, and my god his son has turned into a real handsome dog! Is he just like Snipe in style/ability or different would you say?

messes with your body clock too, im wide awake now and its my day off,,lol

so that is the new rule is it Moll?, no worries as long as we know :thumbs:

nice to see you back by the way...hope your well.

No Lofti, it has been like this for well over a year now :laugh: Have a look at the writing at the top of the two section 'Working or discussion'

Thank you very much. Yes Im fine and dandy, hope you are too :thumbs:

hes not doing to bad jack,,, my aim was 2000. bye the end of this season, im infront of meself...lol....the 1st season he was a pup,,and add 708 the 2nd season was a full one,,,, 783,,and this season 546,,, touch wood hes not showing in any way hes getting pissed off with the game,,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 4