One More Than We Thought

MADE A CHEEKY EARLY START LAST NITE. WHEN I SAY CHEEKY I MEAN NOT GIVIN THE RABBITS TIME TO GET OUT LOFTY WENT ON HIS GROUND AND I WENT ON MINE, WE MET UP AT 11 ISH WITH 87 BETWEEN US THE NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG TO CALL IT A DAY AND THE WEATHER WAS JUST NICE, A LITTLE WARM BUT A MIZLE OF RAIN KEPT THE DOGS COOL, BOTH DOGS WAS RUNNING FOR FUN AND WELL ON FORM. WE THOUGHT WE HAD 60 A PIECE BUT WE AD ONE MORE THAN WE THOUGHT, MEG HAD GOT 61 MAKING THE TOTAL BAG 121. WAS MORE THAN HAPPY, WE WRAPPED UP ABOUT 3.20 AND THEN A FAIR TRACK HOME

IMG_8413_zpsd6e61af7.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 15

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MADE A CHEEKY EARLY START LAST NITE. WHEN I SAY CHEEKY I MEAN NOT GIVIN THE RABBITS TIME TO GET OUT LOFTY WENT ON HIS GROUND AND I WENT ON MINE, WE MET UP AT 11 ISH WITH 87 BETWEEN US THE NIGHT WAS ST

Just thought I would bump this post,,,,as this section doesn't get much traffic ,, and two guys getting out and killing 120 rabbits in one night with a pair of mutts,, deserves a bit more credit ,,,

HELLO MOLLY I JUST FOLLOWED SUIT WITH EVERY 1 ELES PUTTING IT ON THAT SECTION,,, SNIPE.S COMEING UP TO 13,,,A LITTLE DEAF,,,, AND HIS SIGHT HIS NOT BRILL.....BUT HES OK IN HIM SELF,,,, STILL LIKES A

Top night mate I was going to go,,, but couldn't be arsed in the end,, as I was Billy no mates last night,, the usual lads couldn't make it,,,,

You got a home for them rabbits jim,,? I will have them if your struggling

Just thought I would bump this post,,,,as this section doesn't get much traffic ,, and two guys getting out and killing 120 rabbits in one night with a pair of mutts,, deserves a bit more credit ,,,

FairPlay to the both of you takes some real graft and hard work,,,,I was only talking to vin last week about graft,,,last few nights I have had up there have seen me carrying around 30 rabbits at any one time,,, and walking up to half a mile down hil to a pic up point,,, real proper graft,,, all this after walking a good a few miles mostly up hill,, and not getting home till 8 am,,,,

Honest to god my actual job is a doodle compaird to lamping up the fells,, well done chaps

• Like 6