H&n Baracuda

I can only get them to stay on point up to 25 yds. A little further in FAC but they don't group too well.

They seem hard hitting and certainly drop the target but without much consistency I can't rely on them so I have three quarters of a tin put away in the bottom of my box.

I suppose they would be good on the rats or close up Ferals but I prefer a good all round pellet.

Try them and see for yourself. You never know.....

I use aa diablo at moment in my bsa scorpian t10 and they seem to work well but can't help but think some other brand may be better

What size heads are you using mate?

I used to use AA Field Diablo in 5.51 and they were OK. I switched and found 5.52 suited both my S10 and R10 better with noticeably tighter groups and less fliers.

Think they are 5.51 but I did not know you could get 5,52 thought they were all the same "I know shame on me " but you learn something new every day

Sticker on the bottom of the tin will tell you size, as it happens mine prefers the 5.51!

Think they are 5.51 but I did not know you could get 5,52 thought they were all the same "I know shame on me " but you learn something new every day

Sticker on the bottom of the tin will tell you size, as it happens mine prefers the 5.51!

Edit, they used to make a 5.50 as well but stopped about 6-8years ago.

Edited by Deker