Any Ideas For A Stud To Put To My Bitch?

She is about 18 month, she comes up to my work everyday shes never in! I know what you mean with cranks having too many... Shes bred out of a lad called redfearn from darlington, Im not sure on who the sire was but i can get pictures of them both and tell you abit more about the background in the next couple of days?

in my opinion unless you mean your looking for a stud for the future , 18month is to young to be breeding off.

Plus you should be looking for a stud that will produce pups with her that will suit your needs.not other peoples.

nice bitch by the way.

• Like 5

I don't want to piss on your chips but simply don't bother breeding off her unless she is proven over a few years. Even then you will struggle to sell pups. If you don't believe me look on preloved etc and see how many unwanted lurchers are out there. it will cost you money not make you money.

• Like 3

For a start if you don't know what to breed her with you shouldn't be breeding, uhh maybe a saluki x why???? Does she lack wind? I've got a dog here and ill be honest I wouldn't put him to anything that wasn't proven and I now a lot of people wouldn't either just enjoy her mate she's still a pup herself