Out With New Andy Kelly Nets

ZacB

Decided to invest in some Andy Kelly nets - thanks forum for the contact.

The Tom Daley specials, Pretty in Pink very eye catching

Andy - I thought you would have tied the pegs on for me :thumbs:

and also are they colourfast at 40C or should I use an eco wash :hmm:

Anyway, nets were great can only echo what has been said already. Joined by Ratsmasher (fellow forum member) who says we need a new spade or somebody else to dig in future, may need to look at that thread about spades.

Four warrens worked, 3 bunnies from the first, nil from the second, a manic 5 minutes with 1 runner and 4 in the nets from the third :toast: and then a blank on the last :no:

A good few hours spent in the fresh air.

post-91907-0-29352600-1386526383_thumb.jpg

post-91907-0-18079300-1386526399_thumb.jpg

post-91907-0-04705800-1386526455_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Great pics, the nets look for good, is Andy Kelly a member on here, im intrested in buying some new purse nets

Yes he is mate as zacb says we worked with his nets for the first time last week and they were top quality. If your after nets this thread might be useful to you http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/223308-where-to-buy-purse-nets-net-guide-read-here/

Great pics, the nets look for good, is Andy Kelly a member on here, im intrested in buying some new purse nets

Yes he is mate as zacb says we worked with his nets for the first time last week and they were top quality. If your after nets this thread might be useful to you http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/223308-where-to-buy-purse-nets-net-guide-read-here/

Cheers mate, so much to choose from, i have sent Andy Kelly a pm

I was out today with some of his nets the draw string was about,,, 18 '' long when then the net was pulled tite,,,,no good in bushers ,,,, the rabbit at to travel ring to ring,, and the 18'' spare cord has well,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by tjones3862

I was out today with some of his nets the draw string was about,,, 18 '' long when then the net was pulled tite,,,,no good in bushers ,,,, the rabbit at to travel ring to ring,, and the 18'' spare cord has well,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Give me a long draw cord any day if you need it shorter all you need to do is this.

shortendrawcords001_zpsf6cbbf9f.jpg

TC

• Like 4