• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last night was the best night

oh aye this is wizzes night

Gonna drop of around nine according to the met so it an early one for me

went out last nite on some ground where its normally like watership down and has been for years but when we arrived there it didnt look as promising as it normally did but we walked on to find that there was not many rabbits there and the farmer for some reason has just left all his fields ploughed and ruff as f**k, o well at least we know to leave that place for a while

It was the same for me headed out for some land were we've it the 40 mark a couple of times and got disappointed still got over a dozen but the distance we travelled we hoped for more I find its always around xmas time when the number of the catch decreases I think you are doing well to hit double figure when it get to January

It was the same for me headed out for some land were we've it the 40 mark a couple of times and got disappointed still got over a dozen but the distance we travelled we hoped for more I find its always around xmas time when the number of the catch decreases I think you are doing well to hit double figure when it get to January

Bugger that catching 40, half a dozen does fine, i cant carry any more :laugh: , buster.

Lol we normally carry ruck sacks and when they are getting a bit to much drop them at a road side to pick up when we are done but that lands a couple hours from the house so we like to try and bag up when we go there because it is a 4 hour round trip it kills you when you have to be up early for work

Feck me,, I can't ever remember being as cold as I was last night,,,, rooky mistake,,, my wooly hat is a little baggy,, and kept lifting off,,,not to mention the frozen ground,,, I had looked at the wind strength on acuweather,, but forgot the temp,, it was frozen solid,,, and whilst on the tuffty long grass,, it was ok,,,as soon as I stepped on well grazed fields,, the poor dog was fecked,,, in fact,, apart from lifting some straight out the seat,,, she point blank refused to run,,, and who could blame her,,, well I called it a night at 24,,, and vin had got 15,, lower down ,,, a marked contrast to Monday night wich saw me catching 42,, all down to ground conditions.

• Like 1