Any Lads Want A Night Out I Got 55 Farms To Go At Im In South Wales

Are you and that other faggot are sad still commenting you need to sort it out go hunting ya selfs not sitting on your computer acting like wankers you sad girls hopefully the lads will tell ya wat they think in of the night and about my self your and and that other women need to sort it out sitting on ya computers causing arguments atb lads

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sound advice...watch who you talk to.....it can all go tits up PDQ believe me.....   There's folk you think you can trust and others you can trust.....massive difference....the latter kind are very

Let me know I wana go tonight wind is up and who Ever comes I don't have a dog I have a pup on at the min so you have all the runs for your lurcher atb

Sorry, you must be the other lad from that area with a pup and 55 farms.

Are you and that other faggot are sad still commenting you need to sort it out go hunting ya selfs not sitting on your computer acting like wankers you sad girls hopefully the lads will tell ya wat they think in of the night and about my self your and and that other women need to sort it out sitting on ya computers causing arguments atb lads

:laugh: :laugh:

I already know what happened last night...........run along you f***ing messer. :bye:

Well if it isn't jporter I would go find him because he was pushing your kid around a game fair last summer.

A lot of coincidences if it isn't the same lad, same area with loads of farms(allegedly) if I'm wrong I apologise but I don't think I am.

You to are like girls mouthing off on ya computers you run along and grow up hopefully the lads will come on and say wat im like they may not come on for a while as they got a life not like you two bitchs

He swapped the kid for a bull x I heard John..... :yes::yes::yes:

Aye son...I'm sure they will...more of the unclean shit that litters this site....they don't need to tell us what you're like....we already know..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have been reliably informed that you are a messer of the highest order.

Nights talker :laugh:

J Porter

Moocher

How many runs rid the lad get? Did you show him some gear and give him the chance to fill his bag?

Cuz that's what I would expect after a couple of hours drive :yes:

I'd also expect the farmer to know who the feck I was......

Look nightwanker ... It's easy to tell you are moocher123 because as soon as someone questions you or disagrees you turn into a foul mouthed, abusive little boy.

• Like 3

Look nightwanker ... It's easy to tell you are moocher123 because as soon as someone questions you or disagrees you turn into a foul mouthed, abusive little boy.

Nothing changes there then..... :thumbs:

Careful. You might get a hiding :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

name="BORDERSCOT" post="3460128" timestamp="1386348100"]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ye wee fanny :laugh:

You to are like girls mouthing off on ya computers you run along and grow up hopefully the lads will come on and say wat im like they may not come on for a while as they got a life not like you two bitchs

jog on dick,get back to facebook ya bullshitting prik

• Like 1

my money was on silent runner.............................. You must be a Kunt to come on an open forum and ask for hunting partners. Don't get me wrong there's a few lads on here that i'd gladly have stroll out with but there's a lot that I wouldn't . Even If you did have 55 Farms it's a bit irresponsible offering any forker to a farmers back yard I know what some of my farms would say to you.

johnny you've already won the spoon what more do you want :laugh: . Top detective work :thumbs: