Ian Church Lakelands

I reckon the main reason nobody writes about there days out or so fort is because of the way the laws have changed and too many unwanted guests reading the threads.There will always be agro between hunting folk let it be lurchers or terrier men-women but most of it is just macho shit,you soon get to know who does abit with there dogs and who does f**k all,in the field they cant lie.

surely the laws haven't changed that much in the last few years ? This forum has slowed down since last year let alone from before that !

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you lads on here having a good moan about workers and show dogs. There was a legend of a man died last week that kept through out his life time some of the nicest and hardest Lakeland terriers T

Thats right people, 5 years or so ago the section had some good people on, and some great days and pics put up. Constructive comment was and still is nice, but who does ask and post, theres still onl

I think the main reason lads dont post about digs is the heat thats on lads thses days , either terriers being stolen or lads gettin unwanted visits off the police or rspca.Lads may just want to go ab

Posted Images

I `ve been on that long posted up storys and advice and different info on breeding and lines I`ve just about covered everything more than once re terriers ---mention certain breeds and lines and I`ve had so much shit I thought feck it I know stuff of some lines and storys about digging that for a few wankers on here I wont share anymore.....

Edited by the_stig

I think the main reason lads dont post about digs is the heat thats on lads thses days , either terriers being stolen or lads gettin unwanted visits off the police or rspca.Lads may just want to go about there business without drawing attention to themselves and their dogs

• Like 6

marshman ----- they got shit from the wankers on here I don't know who was the terrier section mod at the time but feck all was getting done and it ruined the terrier section it was like a war zone at time lads used to say you know what feck it I`m off .....come to think of it who looks after the terrier section now ?

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 4

marshman ----- they got shit from the wankers on here I don't know who was the terrier section mod at the time but feck all was getting done and it ruined the terrier section it was like a war zone at time lads used to say you know what feck it I`m off .....come to think of it who looks after the terrier section now ?

Ah fair play shame though as this has been liveliest bit if debate on here all week !

I think the main reason lads dont post about digs is the heat thats on lads thses days , either terriers being stolen or lads gettin unwanted visits off the police or rspca.Lads may just want to go about there business without drawing attention to themselves and their dogs

bolted a red one with the young dog today worked it well I know one swallow don't make a summer but got high hopes for the dog
  • Like 1

Well done to young dog hope he grows from strength to strength for you curt

hope so steve he keen I give him that the parks dog be tried again tomo don't think he got it mate no go in him it be his last try I know that head you been doing ok mate had a white