Bca Tracker 2 Locater

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you let someone borrow it then topper lol

It sounds that speed is the main asset of this finder box a part from it being a bit cheaper than the others???? Im sure speed these days as been a major factor in some poor terriers ,and earths looki

I hope you don't buy him underwear for Christmas,because if you try them out as many times as his new locator I wouldn't fancy them much lol

i use the barryvox pulse and its the dogs nuts ive done 1000 s digs with it and its never let me down but i have just sent it back to barryvox for a clean out and refurb but this tracker 2 is a good bit of kit its had a fair bit of use over xmas and been spot on i like the switch on it chunky easy cleaned waterproof etc

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered one mate 166 pound keep the red brick for spare thanks for the info topper

How did you go about ordering it from a French website mate?

How easy will it be to obtain spares any warranty work etc if it's a non uk shop ?

look at noonys last post theres a link on there they do seem to have jumped up in price the last couple of months perhaps there reading this , wish i was on commision lol but i have asked barryvox if i can be sole importer for the new locater there launching that way we might be able to keep the price down

I like the fact it beeps, plus it was cheaper than red house brick, I don't want to feel tied down to bellman as the man sounded a bit of a @@@@ on the phone,

I like the fact it's simple, illuminated screen, etc do hopefully try it Tuesday or Saturday Sunday,

Tried my new part dog yesterday out hunting and GD did me proud, we bolted a Charlie with him so I was happy,

well i beg to disagree i sent mine back to barryvox just before xmas to be cleaned out and replace the contacts and serviced it was out of warranty as mine was one of the first one s out but they emailed me the other day total charge 38 euro and it arrived in the post yesterday morning all cleaned up new screen etc at first i thought theyed sent me a new one but mine has a chip out of the bottom and a large deep scratch on the back so they did as asked and more and its as good as new now can t fault them , did you speak to barryvox or one of there agents as ive heard facewest don t want to know any problem s but ive never dealt with them so cant say either way

I sent it back through snow and rock, when it came back they wouldn't fix it, I got in touch with barryvox itself and had a fair argument with them as they said water had got in the box so they wouldn't fix it, so I said how can this be with something that is suppose to be used in the snow. Anyway after a fair argument with the person on the phone the best they would do is sell me a new box at a discount price, which I told them where to go.