Come On Zini Get Your Ass Back On

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey! I haven't kicked off in ages, just goes to show the last time I had a bottle of red, lol

For whatever reason Si requested his ban on Hunting Life; other members should honour his wishes. Yes, we all miss his invaluable input to the forum and also the HFT gatherings he organised. When and

Come on si get your ass back on here the lads are missing you ,as one of the most popular lads and one of the most help full lads to all of us we need you back don't know what happened and i don't wan

Not a lot of lads have put there names down but we have to respect his wishes but this post has had 1597 views would of been nice if every one had put there names down eny way just go,s to show that a lot of people do care about him atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

Is the review of the Chieftain still on the cards Davy been expecting it for a while . Hope so I ordered 1 in November and should be ready in a couple of weeks ATB Mike

yes Mike it is,but its going slow,due to all the bad weather we have had recently,and my sciatica its finding the time to film ,we will get there in the end :thumbs:

Why he leave?

i was gonna ask that as quite new but thought maybe some things are best left alone,

but what i do know after trapesing thro old posts and watching his you tube channel hes well respected and missed by many and theres plenty more newbies everyday including myself that could use his insight!!!

• Like 1

Why he leave?

theres plenty more newbies everyday including myself that could use his insight!!!

Then why not ask the current members, a lot of whom have a vast amount of experience?

In answer to your question Stuart, Zini asked to be removed so he could dedicate more time to his family and other on-going projects, including VH TV.

You could always look up the VH TV group on FB

Why he leave?

i was gonna ask that as quite new but thought maybe some things are best left alone,

but what i do know after trapesing thro old posts and watching his you tube channel hes well respected and missed by many and theres plenty more newbies everyday including myself that could use his insight!!!

theres plenty more newbies everyday including myself that could use his insight!!! SPOT ON BUD atvbmac

I've spoken to Simon over the past few days and he is in good spirits. He sends everyone his regards and best wishes. As Moxy eluded Simon is too busy to spend time on this forum, the YouTube channel, his shared Facebook group and with his wife and son while trying to film and produce a new DVD with Dave so he's decided to leave the Hunting Life forum for the next foreseeable future. I sort of get the feeling he feels he has nothing more to offer the group and he as passed on what he knows now. Maybe he will be back at the end of the year in Nov or Dec after the VHTV DVD is released. To the new members like myself there are many highly experienced shooters still here in the group and as was stated we only have to ask them. I'm sure Si would be the first to admit he isn't the oracle and be all and end all and that there are others here that can help with the more technical queries and questions that people ask. Whatever I see him doing in the future I wish him and Dave all the best.

Edited by Tanican
  • Like 2

or come on lads i know hes well like and does knowhow to shoot but you act like hes the messiah of the forum theres loads and loads what can help the new lads out if it wasnt for the vhtv nobody would give it second thought

With the way you comment Andy97 you seem to have a bone to pick with people, Simon being one of them. From looking back at old posts Simon and Davy were on here posting a long time before VHTV was established and with lots of good friends by the look of it so your final comment was uncalled for, be it your own opinion. I don't know why you cant just drop it and stop trying to stir up problems in here.