Come On Zini Get Your Ass Back On

Come on si get your ass back on here the lads are missing you ,as one of the most popular lads and one of the most help full lads to all of us we need you back don't know what happened and i don't want to know we just want you back so lads put your name down here and we may persuade him to come back atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: BIGMAC 97kt

• Like 6

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey! I haven't kicked off in ages, just goes to show the last time I had a bottle of red, lol

For whatever reason Si requested his ban on Hunting Life; other members should honour his wishes. Yes, we all miss his invaluable input to the forum and also the HFT gatherings he organised. When and

Come on si get your ass back on here the lads are missing you ,as one of the most popular lads and one of the most help full lads to all of us we need you back don't know what happened and i don't wan

Come on si get your ass back on here the lads are missing you ,as one of the most popular lads and one of the most help full lads to all of us we need you back don't know what happened and i don't want to know we just want you back so lads put your name down here and we may persuade him to come back atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: BIGMAC 97kt

Add him, and me on facebook mac!

BIGMAC 97kt

gosling1960

• Like 1

BIGMAC 97kt

gosling1960

Valboskie

i will ask him,but i think its to soon?

if you are not on FaceBook,& there is anything you would like to ask Si,let me know and i will pass the message on :thumbs:

but he is probaly not talking to me now,because i went ratting with out him :laugh:

Hello Si :boogy:

• Like 4

For whatever reason Si requested his ban on Hunting Life; other members should honour his wishes. Yes, we all miss his invaluable input to the forum and also the HFT gatherings he organised. When and if he is ready to resume his mentor role it is best for him to make the decision himself without being pressured to return.

Regards, Steve

PS

My best wishes Si to you, Laura and Dylan. :D

Edited by A1WOC
  • Like 7

For whatever reason Si requested his ban on Hunting Life; other members should honour his wishes. Yes, we all miss his invaluable input to the forum and also the HFT gatherings he organised. When and if he is ready to resume his mentor role it is best for him to make the decision himself without being pressured to return.

Regards, Steve

PS

My best wishes Si to you, Laura and Dylan. :D

nail on the head there steve :thumbs:

• Like 2