Anyone Work A Cocker And A Lurcher

Sean Horgan

why would it ruin him ? as long as you got stop whistle command & leave it /dead command should be ok or it might run in on whatever the lurcher catches and tug ov war will commence which is a no -no in my eyes which would then probably result in hard mouth over possessive etc-thats my take on it any ways but other lads might have a different view on it -billy

• Like 1

I work my cocker with the lurchers only problems ive found is the dog starts chasing hares during a shoot kinda becomes a problem if your wanting the perfect gun dog in a beating line also he started too range a lot more and find it harder too keep him in close if it makes sense

My friend as two cockers and they work on shoots and with lurcher the problem I've seen in is lurcher is it also thinks its a

Bushing dog so when owt gets flush into the open the lurcher is in the cover I think this could be down to the fact the lurcher is a lot younger than the cockers and thinks it should be doing the same as them could be bad or good thing

Not for me I like my lurcher at my side when bushing but each to there own

P.S stunning cocker that bud A.T.B.