• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy 10 ace dog  

http://youtu.be/xFJWTFaa-Q0

Have this pup ace x nell gave him few runs end of season happy enough with him

Posted Images

yes mate mouse and lightning can kill on grass paddocks or down on the big land both handy dogs and can adjust there running style to suit the ground they are the perfect match well should be lol both got massive hearts been tested to the max and never once even looked like throwing the towel in 2 pups out of lightning gone over to Ireland so should do the job and jimmy get ace or lightning over that casper x pure bitch she is a cracker I want a pup which ever 1 you put to her atb pp

• Like 1

putting my dog lightning to mouse next week should make very good pups these as lightning is tramp x princess and mouse is lucky x tipper genuine breeding no lies here only mouse tina and young lucky left out of the old lucky dog anyone wanting to order pups be quick as wont be about for long wont buy this breeding again atb pp

thay are not the only ones left bud ive got a double breed bitch here mate streight from marcus him self ,thay the last litter he breed
  • Like 2

putting my dog lightning to mouse next week should make very good pups these as lightning is tramp x princess and mouse is lucky x tipper genuine breeding no lies here only mouse tina and young lucky left out of the old lucky dog anyone wanting to order pups be quick as wont be about for long wont buy this breeding again atb pp

thay are not the only ones left bud ive got a double breed bitch here mate streight from marcus him self ,thay the last litter he breed

PMSL

so you got a bitch out of old lucky ? what was the dam mate and how old is she ???????????? atb pp