• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy 10 ace dog  

http://youtu.be/xFJWTFaa-Q0

Have this pup ace x nell gave him few runs end of season happy enough with him

Posted Images

Hairydave what you know about breeding you could write on a postage stamp. Mona not in pup to red rooster she went to ralph who is val sister who are bred off buddy x sonia. Not many stud dogs in eng that are running few been used for there breeding I tell ya good dog is murphy he 7 year old seen him on some wars properly tested all his life twice a week he on my dvd class dog. You see hairydave you always gota bring an outcross into ur line keep improving. You won't get anywhere with ur dogs stuck in the house and there owner on a computer how's the rescue centre going lol.

Hairydave what you know about breeding you could write on a postage stamp. Mona not in pup to red rooster she went to ralph who is val sister who are bred off buddy x sonia. Not many stud dogs in eng that are running few been used for there breeding I tell ya good dog is murphy he 7 year old seen him on some wars properly tested all his life twice a week he on my dvd class dog. You see hairydave you always gota bring an outcross into ur line keep improving. You won't get anywhere with ur dogs stuck in the house and there owner on a computer how's the rescue centre going lol.

you tell me it you running it lol an the red rooster bit well that was to draw the likes of you in, for a few details :D

Sorry sean did I embarass you. I was just tryn to stop you making a dick of urself anymore as you do a good enough job of that on here everyday lol. Btw the crow forley cup winner lost 1 match in 23 bred jack x snowy is doing fine. So is rosie winner 32 dog stake never loast match in 16 matches bred issaic x rosie (mona mother) not bad rescue dogs lol.

Sorry sean did I embarass you. I was just tryn to stop you making a dick of urself anymore as you do a good enough job of that on here everyday lol. Btw the crow forley cup winner lost 1 match in 23 bred jack x snowy is doing fine. So is rosie winner 32 dog stake never loast match in 16 matches bred issaic x rosie (mona mother) not bad rescue dogs lol.

ok I better shut up now or youl be up to my door cause that's the way you do it lol

well that ralph must be a fair dog to be put to mona an the red rooster pups look well out the posh mating

I got a rooster x posh pup...and couldnt be happier with him.....8 month old tommorw..26 tts...jumps like a stag and looks like he mite have the makings of a good dog time will tell.

• Like 2

well that ralph must be a fair dog to be put to mona an the red rooster pups look well out the posh mating

I got a rooster x posh pup...and couldnt be happier with him.....8 month old tommorw..26 tts...jumps like a stag and looks like he mite have the makings of a good dog time will tell.

nice age for the season starting sailor I fancied one them myself but I hav two pups atb with him
  • Like 1

Different blokes for different strokes lads ther is good stud dogs and bad stud dogs but the important things is is finding the right dog for your bitch if she's really fast Put a steady dog on her to mutch speed you'll have burners put your bitch to a dog that had something your bitch needed just my opinion atb

• Like 3

Val and ralph are bro and sis. Outa buddy x sonia. Val won battle of the bitches last season. There's few good stud dogs in england jimmy but like all dogs depends if they connect. Some through bad some good. A lot of it depends on who gets the pups and how they devoloped. Not many good dog stock men about now.

• Like 4