Having A Rant, Pet Owners!

Now have u ever had the situation...walking with ur dog/dogs on the lead. A pet owner pops up with the pet off the lead. U stop and look and what utters out there mouth is "dont worry they are fine" i always reply "well mine arnt!" They are but when a new dog bowls over especialy a male with my bull x he can get abit twitchy and mabe growl. Now because there pets are now in my leaded dogs face a fight breaks out with there owner 30yrds away! Leaving me pulling mine and trying sod theres out the way(impossible task) this has happed 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. 1st a pack off shitzus cummin running up yapping and snarling with an old lady" shouting naughty dogs come here" no chance of her rounding them up. 2nd being a male akita that came nose to nose with my bull then punched on him big fight my bulls jaw locked on the side of its face with again a woman screaming in histerics only moments after the usual comments as said above. And again just with a jack russel a lad walked down with it off the lead luckily i walked the other way but it stood on the corner yapping, if it ran up barking the owner had no chance of being there in time. Anyone else have this issue? Apart of me thinks should i muzzle him? but then i think if it does kick of and mine are on a lead im not having him bit to fook with no way defend himself, what you guys think?

Thats better now ive shared my issue haha!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that they are 'Pet Owners', it's just they are fu*king idiots in general.....I've seen plenty of out of control working dogs, on shoots in particular..... I was walking 3 fell terriers on le

I couldn't care less where pet owners walk their dogs it's the fact they're more often than not out of control

Why are people on this supposedly fine hunting site defending pet owners these people honestly believe that there pets are ok have no idea about dogs and believe they are in the right to have their do

Posted Images

No why should you ... you keep your dogs on the lead untill your safe but if any sodding pet dog comes up acting tough as they do cos lets face it ... if they had to go against something that bites back theyd shit it . Let yours f**k it up and I stand by my statement because its happened to me more than once and its cost me a fortune at the vets .. by the way I dont keep fighters and all mine have come off worse

Find a different route to walk them, or failing that just punch the owners of other dogs off the lead and tell them to keep them under control, or well just maybe walk them after ten/11pm there's not as much possibility of meeting others at that time. or be like the rspca and take a bolt gun with you and say there a dangour to public safety . . .lol