Hw100 Or Huntsman Regal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got both for the money HW 100kt is far the best ,2 mags ,silencer , no power curve and better built . Daystates are over priced and over rated imo

Should not have probs with any new rifles its all makers not just daystate, and a 300 pound bsa ultra or aa s200 will match any top end rifle for performance when matched to the right pellet as we kn

at this current moment i have both rifles,HW100 .177 accrate as ,but not for the noodle club arm owners,unless you contact A&MCustomgunsmiths for a light weight cylinder,magazine system in my o

Posted Images

I have both and it's as villaman says. The HW has been absolutely faultless, totally reliable and with two mags and a silencer.

The Regal has had to be fettled. Paid extra for a (not very good) Airstream mk6 silencer and extra mag.

The Regal looks great and is well made but if I was on a pest control job tomorrow morning I'd grab the HW.

Chris

• Like 1

Hi Dan,

There is a thing called "auto` aim" about the HW 100 and basically this means - put the crosshairs on the target and that`s where the pellet will strike (over and over again) this rifles accuracy is unbelievable.

I own the HW 100 kt 177 cal and on a still day I can shoot pigeons by headshots "easily" at 35 yds (and more) - my game bags trebled when I bought this rifle.

Get the HW100 in my humble opinion Dan.

atb

By the way mate, I watch the HW 100 "regularly beat" all other rifles at the indoor ranges I go to check my zero and have the craic with my mates, including computerised ones . :tongue2:

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 1

Years back i went into a hunting shop that i had used for 20 years to buy my first rifle. I knew i would get an honest answer of HW V Daystate. With no hesitation HW came out. He went on to say that 2 out of 3 daystates he sells end up coming back faulty in the first few years. The HW very rarely a few and he sells more HW's.

I have never used Daystate but that alone is a big pain in the butt risk on reliability and i really can't see how the Daystate out performs the HW so much that you can dismiss human ability.

If you want looks maybe the daystate takes the edge that's if you keep it longer than the factory does but that's it in my view.

Edited by Foxhole

Hi Dan,

There is a thing called "auto` aim" about the HW 100 and basically this means - put the crosshairs on the target and that`s where the pellet will strike (over and over again) this rifles accuracy is unbelievable.

I own the HW 100 kt 177 cal and on a still day I can shoot pigeons by headshots "easily" at 35 yds (and more) - my game bags trebled when I bought this rifle.

Get the HW100 in my humble opinion Dan.

atb

By the way mate, I watch the HW 100 "regularly beat" all other rifles at the indoor ranges I go to check my zero and have the craic with my mates, including computerised ones . :tongue2:

Auto Aim " what a croc of shit!" sorry mark but really :hmm:

• Like 1

at this current moment i have both rifles,HW100 .177 accrate as :censored: ,but not for the noodle club arm owners,unless you contact A&MCustomgunsmiths for a light weight cylinder,magazine system in my opinion cant be beaten :thumbs:

Daystate Regal accurate as :censored: providing you place the pellets correctly,magazine system not the best!

a nice light weight rifle defo for the noodle arms owners club,this rifle is the best looking sporting rifle that Daystate have made "end of"

i like both why? because i can :thumbs:

• Like 3

Davy, my hw100kt has auto aim mate! its so well balanced that the cross barely moves at all for 40 yard standing shots.

ok so it doesn't really have auto aim,. that was a bit of a joke I have started on here after going hunting with my hw100kt I hardly miss with it and if I do its for very silly reasons!

obviously Mark Williams likes reading my hunting threads and knows my sense of humour.

I mean really, how the feck can a rifle have auto aim.?! it cant.. but the hw100kt is the closest rifle to having this unavailable feature,.

hope this clears that up for you mate.