Romeo

Just been speaking to my mate who see Romeo run, and it turns out he had been laid up with an injury, so I was probally unfair to call him average. When he's fully fit I'm sure he would be a different animal if he ran like that after a lay off.

are you sure robbie hasnt paid you a visit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol a restriction on his wind pipe he started to see sense

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is another pup out of Romeo to me pals bitch bred by Block paver of here his old bitch to ozzie , maybe he could put breeding up ,  

Chief.......Nearly 12 weeks    

CHINA romeo x pure saluki 8 weeks old

Posted Images

hes a fool yr dad if the dog has a bad day its no good lol he will be sick that your top chalker

ive been top chalker for 5 years :D and this season is far from over infact its only just begun. ;) .razor is going to take some replacing that is for sure..

the good thing is that its razor daughter who is running well.shes a different bitch again from what she was last year.shes gettting better every hare she runs.

the hares are starting to look like they are stuck to her nose through cover the works..adam deserves a good dog after the shite hes had :laugh: and i truly think

his bitch is going the right way.i was watching her last week and she run her heart out ..only early i know but as the hares are getting stronger so is she lets hope it continues .. :victory:

hes a fool yr dad if the dog has a bad day its no good lol he will be sick that your top chalker

ive been top chalker for 5 years :D and this season is far from over infact its only just begun. ;) .razor is going to take some replacing that is for sure..

the good thing is that its razor daughter who is running well.shes a different bitch again from what she was last year.shes gettting better every hare she runs.

the hares are starting to look like they are stuck to her nose through cover the works..adam deserves a good dog after the shite hes had :laugh: and i truly think

his bitch is going the right way.i was watching her last week and she run her heart out ..only early i know but as the hares are getting stronger so is she lets hope it continues .. :victory:

stick with bobby he will see you right again snoop