Warren Not Sett

Bob should i say this fish i caught is a common carp then? Cos it doesnt really matter its a carp.

I couldn't give a fux fella, half the people on here probably think its a cod :laugh: I know what it is, that's all that matters - what I think. I don't feel the need to join a forum and tell the world how it is. You crack on, theres someone for almost everyone on here, Im sure you`ll make a friend. :bye:

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when there's a lot of holes , up hear we call it a " F@k netting that up" ..

Cheers ant will sleep tonight now : )

thanks for that i'll be doing the setts in the morning then   wonder what lives in a den then   i'm going to call them holes from now on, I wont get confused and make myself look like a tit on he

Posted Images

Bob should i say this fish i caught is a common carp then? Cos it doesnt really matter its a carp.

I couldn't give a fux fella, half the people on here probably think its a cod :laugh: I know what it is, that's all that matters - what I think. I don't feel the need to join a forum and tell the world how it is. You crack on, theres someone for almost everyone on here, Im sure you`ll make a friend. :bye:

Not after making a friend fella, just stateing a fact, obviously you thought it was a rabbit sett but now you know it's not so at least ive learnt someone tonight.

Not after making a friend fella, just stateing a fact, obviously you thought it was a rabbit sett but now you know it's not so at least ive learnt someone tonight.

FFS get a grip, why does it even bother you, not hurting you what anyone calls it does it?

37 posts and your already assuming... I can tell your a fountain of knowledge, with your 30? years at it, and by the dog you keep for ferreting and the way you use it, so I`ll bow out now. Oh, by the way, you will have taught me, not learnt me. :icon_redface:

• Like 4

Bob ill teach you how to carp fish as well.

this actually made me chuckle , now I haven't got a clue about you. first I though you was bored , then maybe annoyed , started to think you was a dick , but now am not sure at all. internet troll maybe ??? or maybe someone with a really dry sense of humour. :hmm: either way you are quite entertaining :laugh:

• Like 3

I keep reading people using the word "sett" to describe a rabbit warren, id just like to clear it up for you all.

Rabbit - Warren

Fox - Earth

Badger - sett

Thanks for clearing that up for us. Nothing worse than people using incorrect terminology. Amazing anyone here ever catches anything as they're obviously looking in the wrong place.

To make life easier for everyone try this:

Rabbit = Hole

Fox = Hole

Badger = Hole. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I keep reading people using the word "sett" to describe a rabbit warren, id just like to clear it up for you all.

Rabbit - Warren

Fox - Earth

Badger - sett

Thanks for clearing that up for us. Nothing worse than people using incorrect terminology. Amazing anyone here ever catches anything as they're obviously looking in the wrong place.

To make life easier for everyone try this:

Rabbit = Hole

Fox = Hole

Badger = Hole. :thumbs:

:laugh: Like learning and teaching..

• Like 1