Ratting, Rabbiting Terrier Free

i advertised this 9 year old bitch a while ago and gave her to someone quite local, i found out he tried to sell her so i took her back, i can't keep her, i've had her around 8 years and she marks 100% on rabbit and is a great ratting bitch, she lives in or out but we always kept her indoors in winter, she is a patterdale x russel, sound with all livestock, works well with ferrets and is a great little house dog, she is as fit as a fiddle and has years of steady work left, will work on her own, with other dogs, ferrets and smoker ( black x white smooth coat) must be a permanent home,

if i had a dog that long and she still working i would just keep her instead off passing it around

but hope you get a good home

what you on about passing it around, who have i passed it around to, i'm trying to get a home for as i cant keep her, not because i don't want her

know the lad who is having the dog he will get a good home with him mate and fair play to ya, had my old terrier till 13 and a few lads on here got the shock of there life last year when 4 good terriers couldnt put charlie out of bales, the old girl came out of retirement to bolt 3 out of them bales that day and a fair few lads can verify that say no names ha ha but lost her back end but i would,nt have culled her part on my hunting life so fair play to finding her a new home mate

• Like 1

dog now gone to a good home down in Birmingham where she will have plenty of steady rabbiting work to do, cheers hodge all the best with her, ime sure you will be well pleased with her when you take her out,,, cheers for all other replys.

• Like 1