Walking Pup

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't see the point in rushing. At that age its a kip more than its awake. Be better just playing in the house or garden. They can't even walk that far with out being knackered.   Each to their o

i see both sides here............i think its down to where you live, some guys are lucky and live in low risk areas, some guys live where theres lots of dogs and lots of risks, if you have some land w

ffs gaz.... thats crap advice.....   the guys a green as grass with the dogs....   and your telling him your pup was out ferreting before her jabs....   didnt do your pup any good did it.....

My pup was out ferreting before her jabs. I just tried to take her places where I didn't think others were likely to frequent.

ffs gaz.... thats crap advice.....

the guys a green as grass with the dogs....

and your telling him your pup was out ferreting before her jabs....

didnt do your pup any good did it.....

• Like 1

My pup was out ferreting before her jabs. I just tried to take her places where I didn't think others were likely to frequent.

ffs gaz.... thats crap advice.....

the guys a green as grass with the dogs....

and your telling him your pup was out ferreting before her jabs....

didnt do your pup any good did it.....

It didn't do my pup any good? What the f**k is up with you tonight? FFS.

What harm did it do my pup? Her legs bowing were down to high protein. She had a growth spurt. Legs bowed. I reduced protein for a fortnight and they are spot on.

My pup is 14 weeks old and has seen it all. She is as steady as they come. Bold as brass. Nothing phases her. She's felt every type of terrain under her young pads. Experienced all the weather conditions and a multitude of noises and scents.

We dont all wrap our dogs in cotton wool. And we won't always give the same advice.

Hence the idea behind the forum. A guy asks a question and gets different advice from different lads. We haven't all got to give the same answer.