Irish Fly

banter i heard cap won lotto he buy some dogs now ah

My days of buying dogs is well over don't think I ever need to buy another dog hopefully after 6 years of hunting I get bit of sense lol,I used to get advice about top dogs years ago of a top hunting man those dogs were bad but it worked cause yourmans dogs looked top class to the ones I was buying lol ha ha times have changed I going to start breeding my own now when I am stuck hopefully they do me proud,
  • Like 1

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

banter i heard cap won lotto he buy some dogs now ah

My days of buying dogs is well over don't think I ever need to buy another dog hopefully after 6 years of hunting I get bit of sense lol,I used to get advice about top dogs years ago of a top hunting man those dogs were bad but it worked cause yourmans dogs looked top class to the ones I was buying lol ha ha times have changed I going to start breeding my own now when I am stuck hopefully they do me proud,

at least if you breed yer own you know what you have.and if they dont turn out to suit ya you cant start the blame game. :laugh: some dirt bred round that belfast. :yes:

but n pat there has to be some good stuff round belfast t king has some great breed of dogs down there and breed some verry good stuff i got a pup of t k a while back and turn out a verry good bitch just a bit of bad look at d end with her what and who stuff are you on about speak your mind and tell the truth i heard you are a man of your word

but n pat there has to be some good stuff round belfast t king has some great breed of dogs down there and breed some verry good stuff i got a pup of t k a while back and turn out a verry good bitch just a bit of bad look at d end with her what and who stuff are you on about speak your mind and tell the truth i heard you are a man of your word

plenty good dogs in belfast an there always was, just the people that own them arnt on here bumming them up

• Like 2

have to agree jimmy some gooduns aswell.just a lad i know had 1 out on wedensday with us paid 450 as a pup :laugh: couldnt run out of your road.our 50 bob squad showed it was dirt.

I'm surprised there's any hares left in Ireland the amount that get killed on here :laugh: hardly a dog misses......

na one hare covers 3 dogs for the photo shoot, there still a few about :laugh:

:laugh: always bring a spare one from the freezer incase they blank :D

I'm surprised there's any hares left in Ireland the amount that get killed on here :laugh: hardly a dog misses......

ffs dont mention the iceland bag

• Like 1

ffs dont mention the iceland bag

:laugh::clapper: :clapper: