Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

your gess again tem king sorry for that I bring you to a bite land again because you no land to bring poor cap you brought poor cap to walk all day no run ring me to put land on for you to run match if your stuch I put it on for you

lol .cant go with yous lads might get a dog shot by that farmer whos land yous go on,or get locked up by the garda for going on land like the last time we were out with yous haha.as you should no you have to be careful were you to bring lads nowadays as some lads go back on land,just going to the boat to run on the fens now with prop men,should be plenty of land an hares to go at,atb t.k. :laugh: :thumbs:

the one think about me im hunt sens I was kid never hade dog shot I don't have lick ass to get day on me dad left me all his premision he only hunt 70 years betewn me and tm we great premision jelous boy :toast::toast: :toast: :toast::toast:

• Like 2

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a sport try to keep it at that thanks lads

• Like 5