Possible Project Rifle

Had a rifle given to me by shropshiredan which I am listing on here for free (collection only).

Its a .177 and trust me it is bad condition, missing a barrel and rusty as feck! I can make out an engraving that says "ma? brit?" so I am assuming its british made maybe a very old BSA?

As I said its poor condition to say the least but it is very old so someone might like to restore it?

Only condition is I request a picture of it complete if anyone does manage to restore it :)

I know what you mean mate. If someone does restore it and gives you pics ill have some copys to show the woman who gave it me. It was her great grandfathers who died in the war. It would be nice to see it in its original condition. If nobody wants it after today take it off and we will look at doing it between us if you fancy it

It's a shame you're too far away as I love doing up old guns!

I've recently acquired two basket case Airsporters, Mk1 and a Mk2..

The mk2 is finished and the mk1 will be finished when I make a leather piston seal for it..

A few pics of the resto..

As the Mk2 gun came to me..

P2MTF53.jpg

AVySLEU.jpg

CKBtvba.jpg

After some tlc!

Luz6o3y.jpg

AZau3Gf.jpg

0xWdSsH.jpg

emyPOmc.jpg

I don't suppose postage would be an option if I send you the money to cover materials and postage??

Cheers, John :bye:

Fair play john good job on the mk2 mate. Be and Billy (kruby01) have decided to have a go at doing it ourselves as when its restored we would love to show it to the family and perhaps offer it back to them in memory of the great grandfather. It will time a while to do and chase up parts make and model etc but well worth the wait ;)

Atb

Dan

• Like 1