Kate Mcann

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if so many of us are thinking there guilty through their actions or their manner, at a time when most would be in bits and un-able to even talk. and when their collness is so missplaced, how can we all be so guilty of miss reading the sights before us?

What you say here is repeated elsewhere.

You are not alone with your opinion.

alimac and janbone two sane people in a sea off shit heads not been on site long and not sure it was for me to much bitching and backstabbing well this lot have made my mind up for me i have had hunting dogs for forty years have met dog men from all over the country and never met or spoke to any body like these WAN**RS its no wonder we have lost out to antis they must be laughing their bollocks off ALIMAC JANBONE good luck and have a great season all the best DANNY!

Piss off then you sad twat!!

They have and your reply kinda proves their point

A British sniffer dog picked up the scent of a dead body in the apartment and samples, including suspected traces of blood, have been recovered from the scene.

The UK's Forensic Science Service has spent the past month analysing them.

:icon_eek: if this turns out to be true :blink:

she was dead before she left the apartment !!

Edited by ferret15
They have and your reply kinda proves their point

Thats fine by me old mate! I'll not be loseing any sleep over it. anyone who comes on the Forum and calls everyone else Wankers just for making a Opinion is Sad as f**k. its a discussion Forum and yep it gets heated with abuse thrown both ways sometimes which is life but some take things to the extreme which fucks it for others. Hows the old Cliche go now? "if you can't stand the heat get out of the Kitchen", sez it all really....

A British sniffer dog picked up the scent of a dead body in the apartment and samples, including suspected traces of blood, have been recovered from the scene.

No thats not neccessarily true, the dog they used was actually a BODY RECOVERY dog, the met police have a handful of such trained dogs that are trained to find bodies and body parts after major disasters, they are trained using dead pigs (the animal not dead police men) and parts of pigs (heads etc..)

so the dog in question is used to finding dead parts , no one can tell what scent the dog found, but it indicated the part of the wall where the blood was, as thats what its trained to find, and spilt blood is essentially a dead part of a human, even if the human lives.

They cant catergorically state that the girl was dead, just that its her blood on the wall?

No thats not neccessarily true, the dog they used was actually a BODY RECOVERY dog, the met police have a handful of such trained dogs that are trained to find bodies and body parts after major disasters, they are trained using dead pigs (the animal not dead police men) and parts of pigs (heads etc..)

so the dog in question is used to finding dead parts , no one can tell what scent the dog found, but it indicated the part of the wall where the blood was, as thats what its trained to find, and spilt blood is essentially a dead part of a human, even if the human lives.

They cant catergorically state that the girl was dead, just that its her blood on the wall?

cheers for pointing that out :thumbs: just goes to show how misleading the press can be that is why i never believe anything i read until it is proved i will reserve judgment on this until this is resolved. BUT for the record i cant condone leaving a child alone for any reason.

JUST TO ADD

The portugese police said that attempts had been made to clean the blood off the wall?? thats why they missed it initially? but as far as an evidential chain goes, there would be problems in the UK as the apartment was rented out to other holiday makers between the night in question and the second search with the UK dog??

Guest foxyforce1

I find it actually sad and extreemly gutting that in this day and age its the press who decide when someones guilty or not , its a sad reflection on the times that so many minds can be made up by fat cats and suits selling newspapers and i would think that of all people the ones that use this site would know how much crap and sheer lies the tabloids can conjur up to sell a newspaper. imagine if it was a shooter on this site whos child had been taken?? "Missing childs father is secret gun nut" would be the headline! see what i mean?? This whole case is a hard one to call and i honestly cant say if the parents were involved or not but the stuff ive read on this just makes me sick, no parent on this can honestly say they havent let their child out of their sight for a length of time where something terrible could happen, and as for the way they act, different people react in different ways, and to me you could stil lsee the devistation in that poor womans eyes, and for people to say "id be doing this and id be doing that" they dont know how they would react untill they were in that situation.It seems funny to me that the portugese police have suddenly came up with all this evidence against the couple which funnily enough is coming to light as the parents are being more publicly critical of the obvious failings and downright incompetency of the portugese police.This police force is well known for its coruption and failings so if they wanted a scapegoat for this case the prime targets the very ones who could attack the force is the parents.Maybe i have this all wrong and maybe they are guilty but just think for a moment if there not? what would you think if it was you reading this thread and what people were sayin about you?? i personally would be disgusted with humanity and i think if that little girl was old enough to understand shed be the very same.

funny how theres so much negative evidence suddenly becoming public?

1 the corpse sniffer dog picked up scent in the room and on Kate McCanns jeans and tshirt, she claimed its from dead a dead patient but you wouldnt take unwashed clothes on holiday

2 that cuddle cat she was so attatched to because it smelt of maddie had actually been washed!

3 another holiday makers statement said maddie cried most nights for her parents in the room.

4 the restaurant staffs statements say the parents were drunk that night

5 barmen 5 miles away made statements saying they served them in the bar and they didnt have kids with them.

The list goes on and on. Why would so many strangers lie? You may get one headline hunter/ambulance chaser style nutter in a small resort but a dozen of them? no way

Where did you hear the first two points? I've not heard them before.

Guest alastair

ive got friends that just have to be away from thier kids once a week or so ,to have a drink etc,of course they are with grans,babysitters etc,but i ve never had that feeling even if mine are driving us mad they stay with me ,and to leave them alone for the sake of booze and food alone makes me shudder,anything could of happened,gas leak,fire,chocking,a fall from bed,what if one woke up to find no one thier,poor buggers would of been scared shitless,its like them saying its my holiday and im going to enjoy it. if i left my kids like that and one dissapeared id be in a straight jacket ,and locked in a looney cell,id loose my mind.