Pianoman Has Bought A Brand New Pcp And All The Bloody Trappings Needed!!

Cant be resisted, the darkside

as much as we try resist, and have belief in our hearts that we can beat it, we will always fail!

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

I have little emotions when I shoot my hw100kt well, I have had some cracking shots with it already in the little time I have had it, but None have been as satisfying as hitting a small target or shooting a small group with my springers!

Im a springer man at heart. but could not resist thw hw100. the force is strong with this one :whistling::laugh:

• Like 2

I have to admit Skot.

I have had a keen liking for the Daystate Huntsman Classic for some time since it came out. Then there's this Huntsman Regal that's now out......And it has a better shot count than the Classic.

Oh God I don't know. :hmm: Maybe I'll have one yet! But i was out today with my HW77 .22 and it put one Air Arms field 5.52mm after another down the same hole at 30 metres.

How much more accurate is that?

Simon

I have to admit Skot.

I have had a keen liking for the Daystate Huntsman Classic for some time since it came out. Then there's this Huntsman Regal that's now out......And it has a better shot count than the Classic.

Oh God I don't know. :hmm: Maybe I'll have one yet! But i was out today with my HW77 .22 and it put one Air Arms field 5.52mm after another down the same hole at 30 metres.

How much more accurate is that?

Simon

I keep telling my mates that a springer is every bit as accurate as a precharged but they are having none of it!! getting to the point where I know I am right and cant even be arsed arguing with them about it.!!

I have all I need in the hw100 and hw98.

no more new guns for me for a while haha.

Really nice to hear Simon, it's a great thing when your wife is into the same things you are, alas mine isn't but it's probably the only thing. She shoots from time to time just at targets. It shows your really meant to be together, what's the point in it if you can't share the same hobbies.

• Like 1

Lucky lady, my wife shall never see this post.... she can tot that lot up and convert it to Mulberry handbags quicker than I can blink.

Not saying I'm cheap, but if you'd asked me, I'd have grown my hair and stuck some lippy on for a lot less. For that lot, I'd be at the doctors had the change and you could have chosen the size of my NHS funded bangers!

Hey ho, always the brides maid....

• Like 1

Lucky lady, my wife shall never see this post.... she can tot that lot up and convert it to Mulberry handbags quicker than I can blink.

Not saying I'm cheap, but if you'd asked me, I'd have grown my hair and stuck some lippy on for a lot less. For that lot, I'd be at the doctors had the change and you could have chosen the size of my NHS funded bangers!

Hey ho, always the brides maid....

Awww my dear pal Silentshot1 !!

Had I known that mate, I'd have pm'd you with the desired measurements.

Still....Never mind, eh?! ;):laugh: :laugh:

its great that the lovely ladies on this forum are getting involved in the shooting meets :thumbs:

but i have just bought a 10x8 paddling pool,because the next meet the girls are going to have to mud wrestle for first place :boogy::boogy:

i can see Anne kicking all the asses :thumbs::thumbs::laugh::laugh:

a nice result Helen,and as Si says! your going to whoop Simons ass with the Daystate :thumbs::thumbs:

i know how well you can shoot a spring rifle,and for the first time to girl :thumbs::thumbs:

roll on the next mini meet :boogy::boogy:

check the dates out for up and coming in november & december at Old downs November 10th 24th / December 22nd,26th,would suggets you ring first,as i dont think the dates are correct?

• Like 1

its great that the lovely ladies on this forum are getting involved in the shooting meets :thumbs:

but i have just bought a 10x8 paddling pool,because the next meet the girls are going to have to mud wrestle for first place :boogy::boogy:

a nice result Helen,and as Si says! your going to whoop Simons ass with the Daystate :thumbs::thumbs:

i know how well you can shoot a spring rifle,and for the first time to girl :thumbs::thumbs:

check the dates out for up and coming in november & december at Old downs November 10th 24th / December 22nd,26th,would suggets you ring first,as i dont think the dates are correct?

her indoors says that if you don`t stop putting that E on the end of her name, yours will be the first ass that gets kicked :thumbs:

• Like 1

her indoors says that if you don`t stop putting that E on the end of her name, yours will be the first ass that gets kicked :thumbs:

:icon_redface::icon_redface: sorry Ann :air_kiss: