Nipt Out At Dusk To Check Me Snares

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't like snares don't look in the snaring and trapping section simple. Put the pics back up OP nothing wrong with what you doing if the dog lads don't like it they can feck off back to the l

ATFER A LITTLE MOOCH

JACK , WHOS MARK L

My cocker got caught in a snare. i had been searching for a couple of hours before i found him (alive) but feeling very sorry for himself! for some people i guess they have there uses. just certainly not for me!!!

Ive used snares and caught things that would otherwise have evaded my charms,i could,nt come to terms with the price the quarry paid for my urge to catch,as a legitimate tool for the pest contoller,s and Keepers i fully understand their function and respect that.I had a bushing Beddy that failed to return,if not for a lurcher bitch that would,nt come away from a certain part of the Moorland id never have found a terrier writhing about in the death grip of a strangulating wire,a wire illegaly set by a keeper,i don,t like snares and firmly believe they should be the mechanimism of only the lads with the required need and nous to use them effectively.