Is Anyone Else Itching To Get Out?

Been so bloody busy this month I haven't been out since my last post! 25th of September! Bloody unlike me but I have been running round as I am looking at changing jobs(a lot more money which means hopefully another addition to the cabinet!!!!) the weather hasn't been great either, but that's just an excuse because I go out in all weather!. Hopefully will be out today after work, going to run home pack my kit and be out by 3 till sunset which ain't long now the light is closing in anyway!.

Be nice to come back with a bunny and a pigeon I think. Will have to wait and see!

Edited by Craig Fosse
  • Like 1

Ive been itching to get out every night this week, lol

Went out monday eve for a while, felt like id been robbed of dayliht as soon got dark very quickly...ive been on mr squirrels case, so far ive been watching and learning their habbits on my perm..may try get out this eve if I can, trouble is, I fin work at 5pm, then 40min drive home hen the light fades to dark around 7pm.. roll on the weekend! :0))

Edited by hobble

I need to get out on satday with the 77 for a plink.

Im getting withdrawl symptoms havent been out since last sat and that was only a hour

Im in same boat on 7-5's this week.. by time im home and ready to go and get to permission the lights almost gone.

Could take a torch and lamp to zero scope then try find some rabbits/hares..

or some bare trees to silhouette some pigeon/crow (obviously not using the lamp for that tho)

From being out three - four times a week to over a fortnight since I last went hunting is worse than giving up smoking ever was. Had an awesome holiday, a great Birthday bash, ran the Clarendon half marathon in just over 2hrs, surfing, a fantastic afternoon at the local clay club, but nothing quite beats an afternoon stalking.

Role on the weekend!! Sun, rain, wind, snow, couldn't care, I'm out going to be out there!

• Like 2

STUCK IN f-in Poland this week (Was Germany last week)! grrrr. The write ups have really dropped off! Thank god I got out with Mac last Saturday, it's doing my head in not being out 2-3 times a week as we were in summer....

Can't wait to get back to the UK tonight, Mac, I'll wave as I land at Newcastle around 10:30pm tonight...if you hear a KLM flight, it's me! Just don't take a freekin' pot shot at us right?!?

• Like 1