Beddy Whippets

Have been looking around now for a while trying to locate a litter of genuine first cross! they seem to be like gold dust from genuine working lines! have seen a few advertised on preloved and pet4homes! but to be honest i don't mined the big price tags they place on these pups! if am paying good money i want some evidence that there bred from working stock!!

Is there anyone on here who breeds this cross?? or pure working beddys??

ATB

• Like 1

Have you tried the working bedlington forum.....there's a lurcher section on there...some knowledgeable workers of the breed on there

A lady approached me looking for one for a pet, im well known on the beddy forum, put a post up i was looking for one, never got answer, the lady is picking one up from Doncaster she got in in PAH site of workers.

Maybe they are not easy to find, as they are usually bred with the dam being a whippet.

And there's a lot of Whippet breeders asking £350 to 400, so breeding to a Bedlington would lower the profits,

On Prelove and similar sites, they go for £200 to £250.

Unless you can find a breeder who is breeding to keep a pup for themselves.

Have you tried the working bedlington forum.....there's a lurcher section on there...some knowledgeable workers of the breed on there

A lady approached me looking for one for a pet, im well known on the beddy forum, put a post up i was looking for one, never got answer, the lady is picking one up from Doncaster she got in in PAH site of workers.

I know your on there c.joe.., not been rude but I didn't fully understand your reply..fully

Never heard of a litter bred from a beddy bitch, has anyone had any experience with a pup bred that way?

jp005.jpg

Apoligies for putting this photo up its been on a few times, top class rabbiting bitch, Ratter, and Feather, and 100% marker.

photo taken 30 years ago.

Sire Working Whippet.

Dam Working Bedlington.

• Like 5