Chopper Read Is Dead

Fair enough gnash....I wouldnt exactly welcome a smack head into my house...but how many c**ts in suits with well paid jobs are nothing more than lying sniff heads? I dont look down at anyone nor do i give sympathy. My little brother is what id class as a junkie. Ive had the tears in my house aswell as the blood from where we have punched and bitten the shit out of each other. Just seems to me society will happily point the finger at someone who does brown, when they have alot more excuse if you like for it. I dont make excuses for them but i cant understand someone willing to sell heroine knowing its going to the weak minded. Coke on the other hand seems to be in my circle the sort of c**t who has it all handed to them and has no excuse. The scarface scene comes to mind, you need people like me to point your finger. How many coke heads will moan about junkies and what are they? better? the same sort of thing as the blokes who moan about people coming to england and getting everything having done f**k all in terms of given to the country. I dont like the idea of praying on the weak minded but some what bringing a c**ts public image down...well that doesnt bother me as me...know that might not make me a good person but hey i am who i am.

eta:might not make much sense as ive had a few beers but fingers crossed.

Edited by dare

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you would be gutted if it was your brother,or father,but ffs a nutter from the other side of the world?come on mate lol

Your too hung up on " classes " Dare..... who/what decides what class a person is then,money ?....well ive got some of that.. but im no different class of person to you..... when you judge people by w

I bet that nevile f****n bartos was involved some where.........

Fair enough gnash....I wouldnt exactly welcome a smack head into my house...but how many c**ts in suits with well paid jobs are nothing more than lying sniff heads? I dont look down at anyone nor do i give sympathy. My little brother is what id class as a junkie. Ive had the tears in my house aswell as the blood from where we have punched and bitten the shit out of each other. Just seems to me society will happily point the finger at someone who does brown, when they have alot more excuse if you like for it. I dont make excuses for them but i cant understand someone willing to sell heroine knowing its going to the weak minded. Coke on the other hand seems to be in my circle the sort of c**t who has it all handed to them and has no excuse. The scarface scene comes to mind, you need people like me to point your finger. How many coke heads will moan about junkies and what are they? better? the same sort of thing as the blokes who moan about people coming to england and getting everything having done f**k all in terms of given to the country. I dont like the idea of praying on the weak minded but some what bringing a c**ts public image down...well that doesnt bother me as me...know that might not make me a good person but hey i am who i am.

Ultimately we all choose our own path...............whether thats the right or wrong one or whos fault it was makes no difference we all have a brain in our head and a responsibility to ourself................So somebody with a habit is " a c**t " because he has money and a suit......but a desperate shitbag robbing people to fund a habit is ok ? :blink: ........Weak people will always be exploited its nothing new......blame god blame the government blame Sam Allardyce.............ultimately we all choose our own path.....and thats how it should be.

Ultimately we all choose our own path...............whether thats the right or wrong one or whos fault it was makes no difference we all have a brain in our head and a responsibility to ourself................So somebody with a habit is " a c**t " because he has money and a suit......but a desperate shitbag robbing people to fund a habit is ok ? :blink: ........Weak people will always be exploited its nothing new......blame god blame the government blame Sam Allardyce.............ultimately we all choose our own path.....and thats how it should be.

I dont blame noone nor do i have any sympathy. Was a dog tattoo i came across being into the bulldogs. It read "only the strong survive". Its the bloody truth and i dont feel sorry for any addict but i understand not everyone can be strong minded as wed like them to be. Its more of a robin hood with the classes i guess, i would rather see a c**t whos had every chance get brought down than a c**t who didnt have the mentality to want more from life get shit on. I aint no do gooder who thinks lets feel sorry for all the junkies and its not their fault. I just dont like how society seems to label one lot a scumbag and make the other lot seem ok.

You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f****n' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good.

lol nah i dont mnd the film but im more a fan of the acting than the film itself. Far to many dealers who pick up an ounce time think their the next tony lol bless em. Just think alot of people look down at heroine addicts and brush them off because in society they are scumbags and i agree the stealing to fund a habbit ect is. i dont feel sorry for them but lying coke heads with families who destroy it all arent no better. An addicts an addict end of the day no matter what drug. Just seems the coke heads wanna make out their better.

Your too hung up on " classes " Dare..... who/what decides what class a person is then,money ?....well ive got some of that.. but im no different class of person to you..... when you judge people by who they are and not how much money they,ve got it all becomes a lot more clear.......an addiction doesnt care what class you are not all heroin addicts are scumbags,the ones who allow themselves to be scumbags are the only ones who are scumbags...as i know only too well in my own life nobody can use " class " as an excuse for their failings we are all in charge of our own destiny.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

Your too hung up on " classes " Dare..... who/what decides what class a person is then,money ?....well ive got some of that.. but im no different class of person to you..... when you judge people by who they are and not how much money they,ve got it all becomes a lot more clear.......an addiction doesnt care what class you are not all heroin addicts are scumbags,the ones who allow themselves to be scumbags are the only ones who are scumbags...as i know only too well in my own life nobody can use " class " as an excuse for their failings we are all in charge of our own destiny.

Bang on Gnash...

I dont blame noone nor do i have any sympathy. Was a dog tattoo i came across being into the bulldogs. It read "only the strong survive". Its the bloody truth and i dont feel sorry for any addict but i understand not everyone can be strong minded as wed like them to be. Its more of a robin hood with the classes i guess, i would rather see a c**t whos had every chance get brought down than a c**t who didnt have the mentality to want more from life get shit on. I aint no do gooder who thinks lets feel sorry for all the junkies and its not their fault. I just dont like how society seems to label one lot a scumbag and make the other lot seem ok.

Your too hung up on " classes "..... who/what decides what class a person is then,money ?....well ive got money but im no different class of person to you..... when you judge people by who they are and not how much money they,ve got it all becomes a lot more clear.......an addiction doesnt care what class you are not all heroin addicts are scumbags,the ones who allow themselves to be scumbags are the only ones who are scumbags...as i know only too well in my own life nobody can use " class " as an excuse for their failings we are all in charge of our own destiny.

Was going to say something similar.. All this talk about 'handed on a plate' etc there are very few people about like that and often the small few that are, loose what they were given as they dont have the work ethic or the wherewithal to maintain it.

You get heroin addicts that work etc same as the coke heads. You seem to be automatically equating success with people being given everything and that just is not the case.

the only way to end the 'misery' end of the drug is to simply get the goverment to acknowledge that they have lost the war on drugs, afterall you cannot wage war on an informed society, people simply make their own choices as too what they wish or do not wish to consume, afterall both ciggies and alcohol are both legal and are as or more addictive than most types of drugs

The only ones whom benefit from the current status are goverment, (someone else for the middle class to look down on poor junkies) and the dealers, whom amass vast profits, am no talking the daft twats with a two year old audi , latest JD trackies and Air max either, they just potential prison fodder, with hundereds ready to replace em.

People are not going to stop consuming drugs, so therefore legalise the feckin whole shebang, take the profits and use them to treat the fools whom decided against all reason that Heroin is the answer, I sincerely doubt, and hollands stace bears thisout, that their would be any seriuous increase in users, if anything they might decrease as a lot simply like to break the law for the craic of it lol I pretty mch reckon we heading that way anyhow and have been for a good few years, them police chiefs dont say shit without being told from higher up, they guaging the public reaction to legalisation imho, be a brave party that decides to, butto be fair their is no other answer to the problem, longer prison sentences etc do not have any impact on what some see as their chance to live the dream

I sort of get what Dare is trying to say , I work with addicts and know many and its a right sorry state of affairs , too many want help but are afraid to seek it , maybe in debt to serious peeps or frigtened they will be rejected by family etc its a feckin awful scenario and the goverment allow it to roll on and on, far too much misery etc been caused its time to wise up and allow society to move on imho

Chopper ?? just another dangerous psycho wringing the last few quid out of his dodgy reputation, likely made more from the book and film than he ever did from crime, otherwise he would not lower himself , ala Dave Courtney pmsfl

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2