Pups Are Here

The lad holding the dog must be well into he's twentys by now.

hes 21, the fox was ran over and i thought it would look good stood getting a pic with the dog same for the bunny ffs any of yous got a life yous are like a pack of f***ing women do any of your pals tell yous your wifes must nag on at yous that much yous have turned into a bitch nag nag av heard nothink like half of yous go and wack a good 1 off in a wet sock

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me they must be some pups if your willing to trial them anywhere on anything as soon as their weaned ............

doing yourself no favours there though

Good luck with the pups sound good

Posted Images

not interested in your profession just how many seasons the sire and dam have put in cheers

like you said im doing meself no favours so make your own mind up to that, do you want the fictional answer or the factual, the factuals could implicate me, the fictional could justify my pics lifes a game and the system has holes nno need to dig them find them

If them parents are bred out the best an them pups are gonna be what you say they are, then why ain't you got loads a folk lined up for pups? Why they for sale on thl? Lol I wouldn't sell a dog bed on here never mind a litter of pups lol

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 1

If them parents are bred out the best an them pups are gonna be what you say they are, then why ain't you got loads a folk lined up for pups? Why they for sale on thl? Lol I wouldn't sell a dog bed on here never mind a litter of pups lol

the sensible and straight answer, you cant sell unborn pups, or day old and i have got a few sold why not offer them on here its for advice, general chat, selling, and wanting