Pups Are Here

well me bitch started at 12 oclock today and so far there is 8 healthy pups collie/bull/grey they are belters and cracking markings they are breed from pepsi/doggis lines both dam and sire are the dogs danglers single handed at everythink if anybody wants any more info give me a shout, pups are for sale to working homes only and not for pets they are the best of breeding dam and sire can both be seen doing there job in photos/videos and once pups are weaned away i am willing to trial the dam anywhere on anythink sire can be trialed now. ready middle of nov

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me they must be some pups if your willing to trial them anywhere on anything as soon as their weaned ............

doing yourself no favours there though

Good luck with the pups sound good

Posted Images

well me bitch started at 12 oclock today and so far there is 8 healthy pups collie/bull/grey they are belters and cracking markings they are breed from pepsi/doggis lines both dam and sire are the dogs danglers single handed at everythink if anybody wants any more info give me a shout, pups are for sale to working homes only and not for pets they are the best of breeding dam and sire can both be seen doing there job in photos/videos and once weaned away i am willing to trial them anywhere on anythink. ready middle of nov

Feck me they must be some pups if your willing to trial them anywhere on anything as soon as their weaned ............

• Like 3

well me bitch started at 12 oclock today and so far there is 8 healthy pups collie/bull/grey they are belters and cracking markings they are breed from pepsi/doggis lines both dam and sire are the dogs danglers single handed at everythink if anybody wants any more info give me a shout, pups are for sale to working homes only and not for pets they are the best of breeding dam and sire can both be seen doing there job in photos/videos and once weaned away i am willing to trial them anywhere on anythink. ready middle of nov

That's what I was thinking......................................... going for the hard sell there......... It would make me a bit apprehensive because if something sounds to good to be true it normally is.

All that said you could be genuine enough ....good luck with the sale

Posting on here bragging about pic,s and video,s of dogs that are "single handed at everything",id be waiting for an early morning rude awakening.Not the brightest of youngsters methinks.

• Like 1

What's to say the videos and pictures arnt pre-ban??? Where does lad mention dogs age??and what right have you got to say he's not the brightest?lads only advertising his pups which I wish him best on by way,and wants people to know their off good stuff....another case of a mr know it all,why don't you congratulate him,and try share some of ur knowledge with him?

• Like 2

What's to say the videos and pictures arnt pre-ban??? Where does lad mention dogs age??and what right have you got to say he's not the brightest?lads only advertising his pups which I wish him best on by way,and wants people to know their off good stuff....another case of a mr know it all,why don't you congratulate him,and try share some of ur knowledge with him?

Really,don,t go as one of his witnesses in court,he will get the chair.

That's what I was thinking......................................... going for the hard sell there......... It would make me a bit apprehensive because if something sounds to good to be true it normally is.

too good good to be true, im as honest as they come put your money where your mouth is and arrange a meet once the bitch is off the pups and the milk off her ill show you what too good to be true is, and as fo the sire hes here now if anybody wants to meet for a trail anywhere within 75 mile of ts24

Posting on here bragging about pic,s and video,s of dogs that are "single handed at everything",id be waiting for an early morning rude awakening.Not the brightest of youngsters methinks.

police are at me house god knows how many times a year and they welcome nothink incriminating in my home or on my phone im no fecking muppet read me status too old a cat to be getting f****d off a kitten, always a law fact picking citizen i bet youre head of neighbourhood watch or an anti sniffing around a hunting site in discuise

trial the bitch when weaned pal yes they would be some pups wudnt they ;-)

thats 12 now, and btw if you havnt got anythink sensible to say then dont say feck all its a forum to chat and get on with people at the same sport not tit for tat and pricks who dont talk sense causing agruments, if anybody has any doubts about the dam and the sire we will meet up and have a few quid on. now i personally wudnt buy a pup without seeing the dam and sire, and even better at work how more honest can a man get to say he will go out his way to show both to people doing what they do best

• Like 2