Keneld Up To The Max

if you have a lot of dogs there that persons responsibility they got too feed them walk them and work them if they choose at the end of the day who is any one too tell some one how many dogs there allowed or should have

on merseyside your only supposed to have 2 dogs :yes:

Edited by pip1968

different dogs for different jobs,, mines lamping and a ferreting dog,,,,, AND A BIT OF FEATHER AND SCALE,,LOL, they say most big land dogs can run 5 hares no problem,,, times that bye 5, iff you have that in a kennel no 1 his out 5 times a week ,,week in week out,,, and don't give a s#it who you are hits lies,,, at the end of the DAY,,,come out 2 nights on the bonce with me and tell me iff your up for the 3rd,,, I will garrente the 3rd night you will not enjoy it,, lol... :cray:

to be honest im finding it hard to give enough work for one dog atm ..

just got back in from lamping and its dead around here after 2 nights out all I have seen local is 1 fox 1 hare 1 mink ...haven't even seen any rabbits where a few years back there was a few knocking about ..

so im going to have to start putting the miles in if I want some work for the bitch ....

it is nice to have another dog as back up but I just couldn't justify another yet...

just got back in from lamping and its dead around here after 2 nights out all I have seen local is 1 fox 1 hare 1 mink ...haven't even seen any rabbits where a few years back there was a few knocking about ..

so im going to have to start putting the miles in if I want some work for the bitch ....

it is nice to have another dog as back up but I just couldn't justify another yet...

Best year ever for me in my neck of the woods regarding bunnies, i could do with another dog

Best year ever for me in my neck of the woods regarding bunnies, i could do with another dog

go on rub it in lol

Best year ever for me in my neck of the woods regarding bunnies, i could do with another dog[/quote

You joking? I've seen hardly anything. Lol