A Good Night Out

yesterday my and my mate when out for an evening nv rabbit shooting

started around 10 in the evening and After an hour we had about 20 bunnys in the bag

one time i was aiming at a rabbit that was 60 - 70 yards from the forrest in front of me in open field , took the shot , but aimed a little high so it was not dead instantly , nex moment it started screaming .just as i was aiming to put it down forgood i see a fox running like mad out of the forrest to the rabbit , this all happend in a split seccond

nex thing i know he is about 60 yards from me with my rabbit in his mouth running back to the forrest . i am watching al this happen and the onely thing what i can think on in this split seccond is making a loud noise . he stops on the spot at about 80 yards and looks over his schoulder straight at me .

wrong choice !

al by al it was a good night with 30 rabbits , and one .......

post-54688-0-89659200-1380310214_thumb.jpg

post-54688-0-81927200-1380310248_thumb.jpg

post-54688-0-68714500-1380310373_thumb.jpg

post-54688-0-11655300-1380310520.jpg

• Like 1

yesterday my and my mate when out for an evening nv rabbit shooting

started around 10 in the evening and After an hour we had about 20 bunnys in the bag

one time i was aiming at a rabbit that was 60 - 70 yards from the forrest in front of me in open field , took the shot , but aimed a little high so it was not dead instantly , nex moment it started screaming .just as i was aiming to put it down forgood i see a fox running like mad out of the forrest to the rabbit , this all happend in a split seccond

nex thing i know he is about 60 yards from me with my rabbit in his mouth running back to the forrest . i am watching al this happen and the onely thing what i can think on in this split seccond is making a loud noise . he stops on the spot at about 80 yards and looks over his schoulder straight at me .

wrong choice !

al by al it was a good night with 30 rabbits , and one .......

good do mate with the rabbits and a fox cant be bad

Those nights leave me with mixed feelings:

Satisfaction about getting such a good result and some pangs of regret at the sheer destruction of life.

I know we shouldn't feel like that but after so many it kind of creeps up on me.

Edited by some bloke
  • Like 1

Those nights leave me with mixed feelings:

Satisfaction about getting such a good result and some pangs of regret at the sheer destruction of life.

I know we shouldn't feel like that but after so many it kind of creeps up on me.

is that why you keep pretending to miss dave?i understand why now :thumbs: