Light Force 170 Lamp Connection!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The connector into the lithium battery is as bad as the cigar plug and the hard coily cable is shit. I replaced the whole lot.

Stripped mine out and re-soldered the connections. Seems fine so far ;-)

Connector block doesn't fit inside the handle or the male fag lighter and won't connect the wires to the fittings in either.   As for being no good...must've been my imagination!!!

W**NK is a understatement . . What do people swap the cig plug for and how do you do it . Pictures would help please !!

just cut it off and wire direct to the battery or use a lawn mower connector, if possible put an inline fuse in on the positive wire

i agree they are shit for the money.

the first thing i do when i buy a lightforce lamp is rewire the fecking thing.

i do away with the switch aswell, ive got it so as i just touch 2 wires together alot less hassel than swiches and its silent aswell.

The connector into the lithium battery is as bad as the cigar plug and the hard coily cable is shit. I replaced the whole lot.

Fancy telling me what you done pal? I got a lithium here I think got a loose wire or summat and the battery connection Is starting to go, I'm scared to open it lol I gonna order a new 1 in next couple days so I'll open old one and see if I can renew connections .. tips would Be great lol

Stripped mine out and re-soldered the connections. Seems fine so far ;-)

solder is no good always use block connecters so if it breaks you can fix it

Connector block doesn't fit inside the handle or the male fag lighter and won't connect the wires to the fittings in either.

As for being no good...must've been my imagination!!!

• Like 1

Fancy telling me what you done pal? I got a lithium here I think got a loose wire or summat and the battery connection Is starting to go, I'm scared to open it lol I gonna order a new 1 in next couple days so I'll open old one and see if I can renew connections .. tips would Be great lol

I never broke into the battery mate, mine is a lance but same set up.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/299359-your-views-on-lightforce-lance/page-2