Ferret Pipe Set Ups?....

B.P.R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fookin jills rapid....   Hobs a lazy b@stard ....   Even lazier tonight... he had the snip today ...  

here's some of my pipes I have in my court... I have attached a plastic drain on the roof and its like a round-a-bout for them, they love it.         I will put some other pic's up on a differe

Sounds perfect.   Just makes sure you don't tell anyone.   Oh. Wait a minute...  

Posted Images

Gonna get me some of this pipe! can you recommend any sites where i can buy?? tried taking one from building site this afternoon which i thought was unattended and got shouted at by a worker! :laugh:

I've put up a link on page 2 :thumbs:

Gonna get me some of this pipe! can you recommend any sites where i can buy?? tried taking one from building site this afternoon which i thought was unattended and got shouted at by a worker! :laugh:

http://www.drainageonline.co.uk/Land%2DDrainage/100mm%2DPerforated%2DLand%2DDrainage.htm

But its not cheap!...

Better to find somewhere/someone thats got some you can take by hook or crook.....

make sure... its got the 'ribbed' inside..... so the ferrets can grip... and not smooth..... they cant even get through the smooth stuff on the flat....

Ive got about 50m of smooth.... that i took by mistake :censored: ....

I've put up a link on page 2 :thumbs:

The link has some 60mm pipe, is that big enough for fat hob?? :D

http://www.drainageonline.co.uk/Land-Drainage/100mm-Perforated-Land-Drainage.htm

But its not cheap!...

Better to find somewhere/someone thats got some you can take by hook or crook.....

make sure... its got the 'ribbed' inside..... so the ferrets can grip... and not smooth..... they cant even get through the smooth stuff on the flat....

Ive got about 50m of smooth.... that i took by mistake :censored: ....

Make a chute for them......