Scottish Independence

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets get this put to bed once and for all ask mr smallman all or nothing if he looses the vote he should step down and be fooked off out of the uk , england is nothing without the rest of the uk.

Im Welsh, can see 100% where the Scots are coming from but this is a unique Isle, its BRITAIN, we stood shoulder to shoulder for over 1000 years and not been invaded mun. All of us together can't be b

The oil that we pump out on our rig, is secured by the South Korean govt. Wee fat fucksalmond doesn`t see any off it,   He is just playing to the crowds, so he can get a statue in Glesga wee fat

Posted Images

its true mate, while the no campain are talking shite, salmond is securing a deal for scotland. if scotland votes yes, ones things for sure... we wont be any worse off..

The words that will herald the onset of the book of revelation :laugh:

It's suicide for a non Scot to offer an opinion on this, but consider carefully the track record of the 'Troika' (EU, IMF, ECB)

I hope common sense prevails, good luck.

Can some 1 tell me salmonds veiws on hunting and what it would happen if Scotland became its own country with hunting acts that Westminster brought in

repeat repeat repeat lol, the yes vote is not for snp or any party, it is not for salmond.... its for???? independence

I've gave some of my views on this, but remember this, all press is based in london and they DO NOT want a independant scotland down there as the money we send down there is a huge amount aswel as the fact we only get a percentage back even after debts paid ad that taking off its not the amount we get back to invest in our country! this is not a vote for snp, after the vote for independance there would then be a general election for government of the indepenent scotland!

I've gave some of my views on this, but remember this, all press is based in london and they DO NOT want a independant scotland down there as the money we send down there is a huge amount aswel as the fact we only get a percentage back even after debts paid ad that taking off its not the amount we get back to invest in our country! this is not a vote for snp, after the vote for independance there would then be a general election for government of the indepenent scotland!

whats the press got to do with it? I don't read a single paper these days and if i watch the news i watch it for the news, not some feckers opinion about the news.. Some of us are quite able to come to our own conclusions and opinions without being led to them.. :thumbs:

whats the press got to do with it? I don't read a single paper these days and if i watch the news i watch it for the news, not some feckers opinion about the news.. Some of us are quite able to come to our own conclusions and opinions without being led to them.. :thumbs:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

i know some people can but there's a majority that read the newspapers and make judgements based on that, not some people can concieve there own views or research themselves :thumbs:

As a divided nation how long before the EU machine sweeps in and gains total control?

We're already dictated too by Eurocrats (unelected by us, mind) so how long before we lose our identity in the european machine?

Scotland will pay into the EU. Just like the UK does. Scotland, rightly, points out how much they pay to Westminster, but think they won't pay even more to play in Europe? :hmm:

United we stand, divided we fall. Two small countries are much easier to rule than one big one.

As always, follow the money.

• Like 3

England , NI ( I will even add Eire ) Scotland and Wales are all proud Countries with their own History and Culture.

But England , NI, Scotland and Wales need to stand Shoulder to Shoulder or we are ALL Fooked.

GREAT BRITAIN needs building from the floor up once more.

Spot on Max! We are being assimilated into the European machine. Welcome to the United States Of Europe.