Pic Of My First Lurcher

Hi

Picked up my pup off lurchers4life on here 2 weeks ago. He's my first lurcher and first working dog I've had. Well happy he's a cracking little pup, just thought if put a pic up he's 8 weeks old. Just been getting him used to being on a lead and teaching him to sit so far. null_zpsf77739a0.png

null_zps5dd9ed7d.jpg

null_zps033a8859.jpg

I've got a little terrier here as well that I've started training with a rabbit skin she's doin well had her up the mountain through the ferns looking for it. She's 14 months old. Quite impressed with her. We had her as a pet but she seems keen enough

null_zpse1a9b8f7.png

• Like 7

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Picked up my pup off lurchers4life on here 2 weeks ago. He's my first lurcher and first working dog I've had. Well happy he's a cracking little pup, just thought if put a pic up he's 8 weeks old.

Some more recent pics of the pup...

Some more pics of the pup ...    

To be honest mate I was very surprised with the terrier. We had her at 5 months old off a woman that wasn't looking after her shed never been out never had jabs or anything didn't listen would piss all over the house didn't even know her name. Really skinny coat was horrible. She's 14 months now and she's come a long way she's not the most obedient dog in the world but she's good out cones back when she's called and doesn't piss everywhere. But she's a nut case doesn't chill out so though I'd get a skin for her to have a go and I've been takin her up the mountain with it. She's done really well like. Hopefully when I get her out properly shell calm down a bit as well.

Just can't wait to get the lurcher out and about.