A Bit Of Background.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive my reply that I sent to you at 1833 yesterday evening fella. I did actually answer all your questions and attach my contact details.

Perhaps a MOD could have a look into this for us.

In the mean time if you'd like to contact me again I will endeavour to get back to you asap.

I'm a busy chap with young family so please be patient I will get back to everyone who contacts me as so as I possibly can.

Kind regards.

Magpie.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been asked provide a little background on the pups that I have avdertised, so here go’s. This particular line of Beardie lurchers started with a half crosses Bitch that came from the Hancock’s y

I would've walked from durham to cambridge for one of these, indeed since seeing the ad I've talked myself in and out of one about 20 times a day. Being honest with myself though I know I couldn't do

Wheres all the people that want REAL working collie types...? People ask on here all the time,Studs this pups that     Theses are gifts, Cant beleave there still there

Beardie lurchers like this is rarer then hens teeth, how old was bitch that was mated. The only prob I can see to why they havnt been taken is the dam working life my not be full on enough for some handlers. But glad she came round for you tho. You can see you bred them with right interest tho.

Sick really if this was a hancock ad these all be sold at any price. these have been grafted and still around

All the best muka

Wirral countryman,,,, very occasionally new pm's don't show at the top of my page for some reason,,, and I only find them weeks later by accident ,,, under conversations ,,,

Tomo,thanks for the advice,magpie replied at 6-33pm last night and so I must apologise for jumping the gun as it was in there but just not showing on the inbox,phoned and spoke to magpie and these will be excellent pups when they are ready to go,atb,WM

Hi

I love the look of these pups. As everyone says wish I had room, but I've got a pup I'm trying to bring on. I've not seen a beardie lurcher work and only ever heard of them from Hancock web site, but was always put off with them not having seen work.Good luck finding a home for the last pup

Atb

Baz

quote name="Magpie" post="3378821" timestamp="1380177406"]

Hi folks,

Assuming no one pulls out now I only have the one pup left to find a home for.

Thanks very much to all concerned and to everyone for their kind words.

Atb.

Magpie.

I had a similar accident with my old dog diesel a deer x collie grey,except he collided with another dog,sadly He wasn't as fortunate and had to be put to sleep.The vet reckoned the virtibray had rubbed which had damaged his spinal chord,which was obvious as he had no control of his front right leg and his back left,oddley his nose wouldn't stop bleeding???.....wish you all best with your pups,they're obviously bred well and coming from a true working home.