2 Early Morning Squirrels

Good morning all, it was an early one for me this morning leaving the house at 6.30 in the hope to bag a few bunnies but it wasn't to be all the fields where still high so I headed towards the wooded area, seen a pigeon around 40 yards and missed, then shot at another pigeon around 30 yards missed again lol so I checked my zero again and was hitting bang on so my shooting wasn't up to scratch with the 97 but as soon as I walked into the wood there was a squrrel 40yards minding its own until the .177 jsb exact took it down with a nice headshot, I carried on walking through the wood but nothing else really about untill I seen another squirrel moving out the corner of my eye I raised the 97 to my shoulder and sent the jsb to meet the squirrel and down it went with a lovely clean kill, not the best of write ups as I'm in a rush but hey I'm a hunter not a writer.

Here's a few pics one is doing the Daz 7 squirrel pose haha

null_zps3f95b8f8.jpg

null_zps84661d28.jpg

• Like 5

Good morning all, it was an early one for me this morning leaving the house at 6.30 in the hope to bag a few bunnies but it wasn't to be all the fields where still high so I headed towards the wooded area, seen a pigeon around 40 yards and missed, then shot at another pigeon around 30 yards missed again lol so I checked my zero again and was hitting bang on so my shooting wasn't up to scratch with the 97 but as soon as I walked into the wood there was a squrrel 40yards minding its own until the .177 jsb exact took it down with a nice headshot, I carried on walking through the wood but nothing else really about untill I seen another squirrel moving out the corner of my eye I raised the 97 to my shoulder and sent the jsb to meet the squirrel and down it went with a lovely clean kill, not the best of write ups as I'm in a rush but hey I'm a hunter not a writer.

Here's a few pics one is doing the Daz 7 squirrel pose haha :laugh: ;)

null_zps3f95b8f8.jpg

null_zps84661d28.jpg

Superb Bud :)

And You beat Skot to the Pose :laugh:

atvb Daz 7.

• Like 1

Here's a few pics one is doing the Daz 7 squirrel pose haha :laugh: ;)

null_zps3f95b8f8.jpg

null_zps84661d28.jpg

Superb Bud :)

And You beat Skot to the Pose :laugh:

atvb Daz 7.

i bet dd last week daz and used his gun lol called me a dick for getting the 1st tree rat with his hw 100 brotherly love for ya :laugh:

• Like 2