Rapid 7 Rabbits Woodies And A Crow

Afternoon

Had another great morning out with my rapid !

Took 16 rabbits 3 woodies and a crow :)

Have also found a even better pellet for my rapid than the accupell's i was using.

Got a tin of Brocock Super Diablo .22 Pellets that were just new in at my local gun shop.

I was very happy with the accupell giving me great groups at 30 meters but theses pellets are perfect, pellet on pellet nearly ever time as long as i do my part :)

Also just ordered a Theoben Scope Rail Adaptor to 13mm Dovetail so i can put higher mounts on, i have also ordered a seben dka2 camera mount to attach my HD camcorder :)

As soon as i get a few videos sorted ill upload them :)

Has anybody else used this camera mount?

Cheers

Stuart :hunter:

null_zps6e2f2438.jpg

• Like 6

Hi Stu, great shooting as usual. There must be lots of rabbits about near you?

I have a Seben mount. They are ok in a static position but you can't walk around with them. They could really do with a small foot too, so that you can support the unit with camera on the stock rather than have it floating off the scope. This would stop the crosshair 'floating' issues I have with mine.

I ended up purchasing a bike camera mount off amazon for around £5. I prefer the footage from this rather than looking at a crosshair because you can zoom out and give the viewer some distance perspective. You can walk aroud with the camera attached too :thumbs:

Good luck, look forward to seeing some footage

Hi Stu, great shooting as usual. There must be lots of rabbits about near you?

I have a Seben mount. They are ok in a static position but you can't walk around with them. They could really do with a small foot too, so that you can support the unit with camera on the stock rather than have it floating off the scope. This would stop the crosshair 'floating' issues I have with mine.

I ended up purchasing a bike camera mount off amazon for around £5. I prefer the footage from this rather than looking at a crosshair because you can zoom out and give the viewer some distance perspective. You can walk aroud with the camera attached too :thumbs:

Good luck, look forward to seeing some footage

yeah seen a few of the others using a camera on top of the scope, ill see how i go with this :)

then if its not to good ill just get one :)

I work as a pest control tech so got a 14 week clearance program going at the moment. every week we take about 30 rabbits the photos are just mine :)