Well, wee Bree is now nine and a half weeks old. She has settled in really well. She is clean in the house and sleeps the night through, which is a real bonus. She's feisty as hell, no fear of anything, and happy to tangle with the adult dogs, and stand her ground if needs be. The pup is a real watcher as well, and can be nice and calm, shes picked up sit, and her recall and retrieving are going well (obviously early days). So far so good, and i'm real happy with my new side kick.

A couple more photos.

IMG_0199_zps22a4e928.jpg

IMG_0201_zps0a66a1c7.jpg

IMG_0202_zpsbab59b9e.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsdaa16a89.jpg

IMG_0204_zps7bd1d4fc.jpg

• Like 4

Cheers both!

Hopefully she'll have strong feet mate, I think feet and heart are probably the two most important features in a running dog. It's also a sore point at the moment as I'm going into the new season with the old dog laid up with a bad toe....

Cheers Kittle, how's that young dog of yours doing?

which cur you on about :hmm::laugh:

both are fine mate, the whippet x :laugh: has been somewhat a revalation to me, I'm surprised at her hunting ability :thumbs:

I'm getting bored chasing the bunnys now though, partly due to numbers, thinking about getting a big dug in the future :victory:

bree looks real switched on in that last set of pics, good luck :thumbs: